Meaningful meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Meaningful.
- (adjective) : having a meaning or purpose
In all my career, in my ups and downs, I've never had a beauty campaign. This was meaningful that at almost 41 years old, I could be getting my first beauty campaign. It made me feel really great.
More words related to the meanings of Meaningful
More words from Urdu related to Meaningful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Meaningful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حیات بخشخاصامبصرانہعالی شانیادگاریتاکیدیصاحبشُمار کے قابلقابل احترامبزرگسردارزِندگی سے بھرپُورمُمتازبڑاضروریبا اہمیتلازمیوالینازکاعظمبزرگوارمنصببشیشنمائشیمؤثرخاطر خواہنہایت ضروریسرتاجبحرانینفیسناموراختیارشایاںوُسعَت میں پھَیلا ہُواقابل لحاظمَعنی خیزحیَّاتیبہتباریکبا عظمتراہ بریمقدمشُمار پذیرعالیشانخاصدُر پردہ مفہُوم والازِندگی سے مُتعلِّققابل غوربھاریلازم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Meaningful
What are the meanings of Meaningful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Meaningful in Urdu is اہم - ahem. To understand how would you translate the word Meaningful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Meaningful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Meaningful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Meaningful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Meaningful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Meaningful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Meaningful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by meaningful?
Meaning of meaningful is اہم - ahem
Whats the definition of meaningful?
Definition of the meaningful are
- having a meaning or purpose
What is the synonym of meaningful?
Synonym of word meaningful are grand, edificant, countable, consignificant, considerable, ambiparous, pointy, edificial, significative, prolusory
What are the idioms related to meaningful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word meaningful.
- For long is not for ever
- If you are bound to forgive an enemy we are not bound to trust him
- Let a man say what he will an ill man will turn it ill
- To answer like a scot
- You may love your neighbour and yet not hold his stirr up
What are the quotes with word meaningful?
Here are the quotes with the word meaningful in them
- To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history but to articulate it. — Daniel Libeskind
- In all my career, in my ups and downs, I've never had a beauty campaign. This was meaningful that at almost 41 years old, I could be getting my first beauty campaign. It made me feel really great. — Teri Hatcher
- This was meaningful that at almost 41 years old, I could be getting my first beauty campaign. — Teri Hatcher
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it's not just about the business. There has to be a business, and the business has to make sense, but that's not why you do it. You do it because you have something meaningful that motivates you. — Jeff Bezos