Meaning meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Meaning.
- (adjective satellite) : rich in significance or implication
- (noun) : the idea that is intended
Probably only an art-worlder like me could assign deeper meaning to something as simple and silly as Tebowing. But, to us, anytime people repeat a stance or a little dance, alone or together, we see that it can mean something. Imagistic and unspoken language is our thing.
I have never been able to grasp the meaning of time. I don't believe it exists. I've felt this again and again, when alone and out in nature. On such occasions, time does not exist. Nor does the future exist.
More words related to the meanings of Meaning
More words from Urdu related to Meaning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Meaning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مولمطلوب ہونااعادہسمبندھکمیالجھیڑاواقعیمضمونقاصر ہونادوسرے ملک سے لانانوکتعمیراتیارادہ رکھناکارنہوشخواب دیکھناحبڈکیخلاصہغرض کہمقصدسوچذاتی قدرمزاحمت کرناترجمانیتاسففاقہخفیلازمتعمیردعانیائے شاسترعقلسپناٹھاٹھشوقحرکت دینے والاجو بات کہنا مَقصُود ہوبہا لاناخواہش رکھنالبچاہئےسعیواسطہکوتاہیمنشامادیتات پرجمانگدرآمد کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Meaning
What are the meanings of Meaning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Meaning in Urdu are مفہوم - mafhuum, مراد - muraad, مطلب - matlab, ارادہ - eraadah, حاصل کلام - haasil kalaam, معنی - mani, مقصد - maqsad, غرض - gharaz and نیت - niyat. To understand how would you translate the word Meaning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Meaning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Meaning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Meaning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Meaning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Meaning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Meaning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by meaning?
Meanings of meaning are مفہوم - mafhuum, مراد - muraad, مطلب - matlab, ارادہ - eraadah, حاصل کلام - haasil kalaam, معنی - mani, مقصد - maqsad, غرض - gharaz and نیت - niyat
Whats the definition of meaning?
Definition of the meaning are
- rich in significance or implication
- the idea that is intended
What is the synonym of meaning?
Synonym of word meaning are connotate, purport, meanies, wish, motive, intention, strained, conniption, purports, meanes
What are the idioms related to meaning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word meaning.
- Give points
- Make head or tail
- A lump of selfishness
- Elfish selfish
- He will never get to heaven who desires to go thither alone
What are the quotes with word meaning?
Here are the quotes with the word meaning in them
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. — Thomas Merton
- Probably only an art-worlder like me could assign deeper meaning to something as simple and silly as Tebowing. But, to us, anytime people repeat a stance or a little dance, alone or together, we see that it can mean something. Imagistic and unspoken language is our thing. — Jerry Saltz
- I have never been able to grasp the meaning of time. I don't believe it exists. I've felt this again and again, when alone and out in nature. On such occasions, time does not exist. Nor does the future exist. — Thor Heyerdahl
- To talk about balance, it's easier to talk about what's out of balance. And I think anytime that you have any disease, and disease meaning lack of ease, lack of flow... dis-ease. So any time there's disease, you're out of balance, whether it's jealousy, anger, greed, anxiety, fear. — Ricky Williams