Mystery meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mystery.
- (noun) : something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- (noun) : a story about a crime (usually murder) presented as a novel or play or movie
More words from Urdu related to Mystery
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mystery meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انترامتیازالجھامشکلسوجنپوشیدہتفاوتگرہپوشیدگیکیمیا گریدشواریقسمتگرہ لگاناالجھنگلٹیبھیدچھپامخالفتگانٹھ پڑناخفیہچیستانگھنڈیپیچامتيازگٹھیلا ہوناالجھناپوشیدہ باتسربستہتقسیمعقدمَستُوریبھول بھلیاںڈلامرحلہجڑنااکٹھا ہو جاناگلجھٹی ڈالنافرقپیچیدہ نقطہتفصیلگرہ باندھناخَلوَتراسچھوٹی سی گرہاختلافالجھاناپلےاکسیربرخلاف ہوناتمیز ...
Idiom with the word Mystery in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mystery
What are the meanings of Mystery in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mystery in Urdu are عقدہ - uqdah, بھید - bheyd and راز - raaz. To understand how would you translate the word Mystery in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mystery or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mystery synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mystery. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mystery in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mystery in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mystery with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mystery?
Meanings of mystery are عقدہ - uqdah, بھید - bheyd and راز - raaz
Whats the definition of mystery?
Definition of the mystery are
- something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- a story about a crime (usually murder) presented as a novel or play or movie
What is the synonym of mystery?
Synonym of word mystery are crux, arcana, secre, secretes, secreted, secretage, secrecies, whodunit, secret, secrecy
What are the idioms with the word mystery?
Here are the idioms with the word mystery in them.
- There is mystery in the meanest trade
What are the idioms related to mystery?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mystery.
- Nothing is so difficult that it may not be found out by research
- Discover not a secret to another
- Wash your dirty linen at home
- Never pry into another's secrets and that which has been entrusted to you keep to yourself
- Never pry into another's secrets; and that which has been entrusted to you keep to yourself
What are the quotes with word mystery?
Here are the quotes with the word mystery in them
- The greatest writers of this age... are aware of the mystery of our existence. — J.B.Priestley
- It is a great mystery that though the human heart longs for Truth, in which alone it finds liberation and delight, the first reaction of human beings to Truth is one of hostility and fear! — Anthony de Mello
- For me the Anita series is built like a mystery series, which means that as much as possible each book stands alone, so you have a mystery to solve from the beginning to the end of the book. — Laurell K.Hamilton
- When I think of art I think of beauty. Beauty is the mystery of life. It is not in the eye it is in the mind. In our minds there is awareness of perfection. — Agnes Martin