Knot meanings in Urdu
Knot meanings in Urdu are گٹھیلا ہونا, گانٹھ بندھنا, گرہ لگانا, یکجا کرنا, الجھا, گرہ باندھنا, گانٹھ لگانا یا دینا, عقد, کانٹھ, گانٹھ پڑنا, گتھی, عقدہ, گرہ, پلے, الجھانا, منسلک ہونا, گانٹھ, اکٹھا ہو جانا, جڑنا, گرہ لگ جانا Knot in Urdu. More meanings of knot, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Knot.
- (noun) : something twisted and tight and swollen
- (noun) : a sandpiper that breeds in the arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
- (noun) : any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- (noun) : a tight cluster of people or things
- (noun) : a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- (noun) : soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
- (verb) : tie or fasten into a knot
- (verb) : make into knots; make knots out of
- (noun) : (of ships and wind) a unit of speed equal to one nautical mile per hour or about 1.15 statute miles per hour
More words related to the meanings of Knot
More words from Urdu related to Knot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Knot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لپٹناشریکراسمُلَوَّثقریب پہنچناایک جا کرناوہممشترکہ تنظیمٹھنٹھماخوذ کرناگومڑیپیچیدگینتیجہ نکلناپیوست کرناچوٹدرخت کی گانٹھآبی جانورپیوند ہوناآرائشآنٹھیقریبملوث کرنامتحدپاس یا دھورے آناپھنسناملا جلاضم کرناساتھ مِلاناپھینٹیایک جا ہوناالٹا بل پڑناچھوٹا کَرنابندھنپیوستگیہار مانناجماع کرناداخل ہوناپھنداخوشہمرکبشرمندہ کرناپیوستہ کرناسانٹناملاپورمباریکباندھی ہوئی اشیا پارسلاکھٹا ہوناگتھیملانا ...
Idiom with the word Knot in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Knot
What are the meanings of Knot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Knot in Urdu are گانٹھ - gaanth, عقدہ - uqdah, یکجا کرنا - yakja karna, جڑنا - jurna, الجھانا - uljhaana, الجھا - uljha, گرہ - girah, عقد - aqd, گتھی - gutthi and پلے - palley. To understand how would you translate the word Knot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Knot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Knot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Knot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Knot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Knot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Knot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by knot?
Meanings of knot are گانٹھ - gaanth, عقدہ - uqdah, یکجا کرنا - yakja karna, جڑنا - jurna, الجھانا - uljhaana, الجھا - uljha, گرہ - girah, عقد - aqd, گتھی - gutthi and پلے - palley
Whats the definition of knot?
Definition of the knot are
- something twisted and tight and swollen
- a sandpiper that breeds in the arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
- any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- a tight cluster of people or things
- a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
- tie or fasten into a knot
- make into knots; make knots out of
- (of ships and wind) a unit of speed equal to one nautical mile per hour or about 1.15 statute miles per hour
What is the synonym of knot?
Synonym of word knot are knob, node, rhinorrhea, yokings, inosculate, snarl, joint, mystery, lumpfish, gather
What are the idioms with the word knot?
Here are the idioms with the word knot in them.
- He hath tied a knot with his tongue that he cannot untie with all his teeth
What are the idioms related to knot?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word knot.
- His purse and palate are ill met
- Nothing is so difficult that it may not be found out by research
- One flower makes no garland
- Penny in the pocket is the best companion
What are the quotes with word knot?
Here are the quotes with the word knot in them
- Children and lunatics cut the Gordian knot which the poet spends his life patiently trying to untie. — Jean Cocteau
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. — Thomas Jefferson