Nameless meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Nameless.
- (adjective satellite) : being or having an unknown or unnamed source
You may never learn the names of any of the people you talk to in a dog park, even after many, many hours spent there with them, and many hours of conversation. But if - knock on wood - anything should ever happen to your dog, these nameless non-strangers will rally, sympathize, offer to help, and hold your hand. I know this from experience.
More words related to the meanings of Nameless
More words from Urdu related to Nameless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nameless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Nameless
What are the meanings of Nameless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nameless in Urdu are گمنام - gum naam and بے نام - bey naam. To understand how would you translate the word Nameless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nameless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nameless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nameless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nameless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nameless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nameless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nameless?
Meanings of nameless are گمنام - gum naam and بے نام - bey naam
Whats the definition of nameless?
Definition of the nameless are
- being or having an unknown or unnamed source
What is the synonym of nameless?
Synonym of word nameless are innominate, inglorious, enumerative, anonymous, unsummered, namelessly, undecked, unsung, autonym, without reputation
What are the idioms related to nameless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nameless.
- Live down
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- A black man being called mr white
- A small shop may have a good trade
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
What are the quotes with word nameless?
Here are the quotes with the word nameless in them
- You may never learn the names of any of the people you talk to in a dog park, even after many, many hours spent there with them, and many hours of conversation. But if - knock on wood - anything should ever happen to your dog, these nameless non-strangers will rally, sympathize, offer to help, and hold your hand. I know this from experience. — Susan Orlean
- To give money to a woman - and here I must speak as a man - is to deny her special quality, her irreplaceability, and reduce her unique amiability to a commodity. Money takes away her name, while transforming her lover into a nameless customer of a market of appetites. — James Buchan