Notoriety meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Notoriety.
- (noun) : the state of being known for some unfavorable act or quality
More words related to the meanings of Notoriety
More words from Urdu related to Notoriety
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Notoriety meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھٹاناتشہیرخواریآبروریزیکہنادھوملمطعنہ زنینندا کرنادھبہبے وقعتیافواہ اڑاناعاربے اعتبارینندااشتہارخفتکلنک کا ٹیکادھاکشرمناکغیبتبدنامیپرچارہجوکلنک کا ٹیکہڈنکافيمرسوا کرناتنقیصملامتاعلاناپنوبتچرچافضیحترُسوائی کی باتانجمن مبلغینبگویاحصبہٹاپمَشہُوریبہتانتوہینحقیر کرنانشر واشاعتبے قدریتذلیلناموریبے آبروئیساکھ کا خاتمہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Notoriety
What are the meanings of Notoriety in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Notoriety in Urdu are ڈنکا - danka, بدنامی - bad naami and تشہیر - tashhiir. To understand how would you translate the word Notoriety in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Notoriety or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Notoriety synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Notoriety. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Notoriety in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Notoriety in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Notoriety with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by notoriety?
Meanings of notoriety are ڈنکا - danka, بدنامی - bad naami and تشہیر - tashhiir
Whats the definition of notoriety?
Definition of the notoriety are
- the state of being known for some unfavorable act or quality
What is the synonym of notoriety?
Synonym of word notoriety are kettledrum, ignominy, defamings, fame, dishonor, promottion, stigmatization, drum stick, disreputation, gutturalness
What are the idioms related to notoriety?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word notoriety.
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- Scandel will rub out like dirt when it is dry
- Slander leaves a score behind it
- The evil wound is cured but not the evil name
What are the quotes with word notoriety?
Here are the quotes with the word notoriety in them
- Let your family, staff, and friends know that you're still the same person, despite all the publicity and notoriety that accompanies your position. — Donald Rumsfeld
- You get to be famous or have some notoriety and there are so many people who want a piece of you. — Oscar De La Hoya
- Reputation is favorable notoriety as distinguished from fame, which is permanent approval of great deeds and noble thoughts by the best intelligence of mankind. — George William Curtis
- Women must pay for everything. They do get more glory than men for comparable feats, but, they also get more notoriety when they crash. — Amelia Earhart