Of meanings in Urdu
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Of
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Of meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Of in it
What are the meanings of Of in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Of in Urdu are کے - key, فی - fi, کا - ka and کی - ki. To understand how would you translate the word Of in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Of or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Of synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Of. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Of in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Of in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Of with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by of?
Meanings of of are کے - key, فی - fi, کا - ka and کی - ki
Whats the definition of of?
Definition of the of are
What is the synonym of of?
Synonym of word of are around, with, to, into, in, by, kae, among, ka, per
What are the idioms with the word of?
Here are the idioms with the word of in them.
- A bed of roses
- A bed of roses
- A bed of roses
- A bit of wood moved by strings in some one else hand
- A bit of wood moved by strings in some one elses hand
What are the quotes with word of?
Here are the quotes with the word of in them
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. — Mark Twain
- Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. — Bill Cosby
How to use of in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use of in a sentence.
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے