Per meanings in Urdu
Older fatherhood isn't all bad: testosterone rates drop about 1% per year as men age, making them less reactive and more patient, and a professionally established middle-aged man is likely to have more time and money to devote to his kids than a twenty-something who's just getting started.
More words related to the meanings of Per
More words from Urdu related to Per
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Per meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Per
What are the meanings of Per in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Per in Urdu are سے - sey, پیچھے - piichhey, فی - fi, بذریعہ - ba zariiah, سرے - Serray, گیل - Gail, ہر - har and ایک ایک - eyk eyk. To understand how would you translate the word Per in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Per or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Per synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Per. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Per in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Per in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Per with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by per?
Meanings of per are سے - sey, پیچھے - piichhey, فی - fi, بذریعہ - ba zariiah, سرے - Serray, گیل - Gail, ہر - har and ایک ایک - eyk eyk
Whats the definition of per?
Definition of the per are
What is the synonym of per?
Synonym of word per are at, backward, each, ruefully, after, apiece, from, absence, rearousal, cum
What are the idioms related to per?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word per.
- Of new
- Of new
- First come first served
- When pride is on the saddlehame is on the crupper
- A day after the fair
What are the quotes with word per?
Here are the quotes with the word per in them
- The reality is sobering: in the United States one in three girls will become pregnant before age 20, totaling more than 750,000 girls per year. — Jane Fonda
- Older fatherhood isn't all bad: testosterone rates drop about 1% per year as men age, making them less reactive and more patient, and a professionally established middle-aged man is likely to have more time and money to devote to his kids than a twenty-something who's just getting started. — Jeffrey Kluger
- Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It's just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built. — Daniel Libeskind
- We're going to shoot one Polaroid per show. I'm going to sign this before it even develops because I know that once it develops with my signature on it, it's worth a fortune. I'll make this a work of magic warlock art. — Charlie Sheen