Around meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Around.
- (adverb) : in the area or vicinity
- (adverb) : all around or on all sides
- (adverb) : in or to a reversed position or direction
- (adverb) : (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- (adverb) : in circumference
- (adverb) : by a circular or circuitous route
- (adverb) : in a circle or circular motion
- (adverb) : to a particular destination either specified or understood
- (adverb) : from beginning to end; throughout
- (adverb) : used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
More words related to the meanings of Around
More words from Urdu related to Around
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Around meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Around in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Around
What are the meanings of Around in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Around in Urdu are آس پاس - aas paas, کے - key, ارد گرد - ird gird, ہر طرف, چاروں طرف and گرد - gird. To understand how would you translate the word Around in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Around or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Around synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Around. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Around in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Around in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Around with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by around?
Meanings of around are آس پاس - aas paas, کے - key, ارد گرد - ird gird, ہر طرف, چاروں طرف and گرد - gird
Whats the definition of around?
Definition of the around are
- in the area or vicinity
- all around or on all sides
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- in circumference
- by a circular or circuitous route
- in a circle or circular motion
- to a particular destination either specified or understood
- from beginning to end; throughout
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
What is the synonym of around?
Synonym of word around are vicarages, of, waltz around, ofay, pass around, at, muck around, surrounding, catwalk, neighbourhood
What are the idioms with the word around?
Here are the idioms with the word around in them.
- Turn around one little finger
- Turn around ones little finger
What are the idioms related to around?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word around.
- A fish out of water
- Far and wide
- To come from the four winds
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
What are the quotes with word around?
Here are the quotes with the word around in them
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. — Bob Hope
- I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation. — Avril Lavigne
- As winter strips the leaves from around us, so that we may see the distant regions they formerly concealed, so old age takes away our enjoyments only to enlarge the prospect of the coming eternity. — Jean Paul
- My husband gave me a necklace. It's fake. I requested fake. Maybe I'm paranoid, but in this day and age, I don't want something around my neck that's worth more than my head. — Rita Rudner