Opposing meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Opposing.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by active hostility
I wanted the players to feel like they were part of a family, to be conscious of that controlled togetherness as they made that slow entrance onto the field. It had a great psychological effect on the opposing team, too. They'd never seen anything like it.
More words related to the meanings of Opposing
More words from Urdu related to Opposing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Opposing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Opposing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Opposing in Urdu are متضاد - mutazaad, مزاحم - muzaahim and تیڑھا - teyrha. To understand how would you translate the word Opposing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Opposing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Opposing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Opposing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Opposing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Opposing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Opposing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by opposing?
Meanings of opposing are متضاد - mutazaad, مزاحم - muzaahim and تیڑھا - teyrha
Whats the definition of opposing?
Definition of the opposing are
- characterized by active hostility
What is the synonym of opposing?
Synonym of word opposing are contradictory, opprobry, contusive, resentive, contraremonstrant, irregular, antonym, oppositifolious, contrist, resistor
What are the idioms related to opposing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word opposing.
- To be satire upon
What are the quotes with word opposing?
Here are the quotes with the word opposing in them
- The question of the family now divides our society so deeply that the opposing sides cannot even agree on a definition of the institution they are arguing about. — Christopher Lasch
- I wanted the players to feel like they were part of a family, to be conscious of that controlled togetherness as they made that slow entrance onto the field. It had a great psychological effect on the opposing team, too. They'd never seen anything like it. — Hayden Fry
- Sympathy constitutes friendship but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole. — Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- No candidate can win a presidential race advocating gay marriage and opposing the military action in Iraq. — Dick Morris