Wry meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Wry.
- (adjective satellite) : humorously sarcastic or mocking
- (adjective satellite) : bent to one side
I love Charlie, Billy Burke's character. Writing for him is so spectacular, he's so funny and wry and every scene he's in he just takes. There's a scene in 'Eclipse' where Bella tells him she's a virgin, and it's the funniest, most awkward scene I've ever seen on film.
More words related to the meanings of Wry
More words from Urdu related to Wry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بد ہئیتبینڈانفیبے زارضرر رسیدہمزاحممضرہٹ دھرمبرائیگتھی والاپلیتفاسقنِکَمّاکمینہمیلاخوارباریکبھول بھلیوں والاحلقے دارغلیظکاٹ دينازبونناراضکنایہ داراچاٹبل دارترچھے ترچھےدقیقبے قائدہناخالصناقصچھنالبرائی سےاجیرنپھیررشوت خورسانپ کی چال کی صورت کاکینہگندہسولیدکھکچابدشعارصفربل واسطہآر پارمائلکشیدہبے قاعدہکہ فہم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wry
What are the meanings of Wry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wry in Urdu are ترچھا - tirchha, تیڑھا - teyrha, خراب - kharaab, کج - kaj, پیچ دار - peych daar, خم دار - kham daar and بگڑا - bigra. To understand how would you translate the word Wry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wry?
Meanings of wry are ترچھا - tirchha, تیڑھا - teyrha, خراب - kharaab, کج - kaj, پیچ دار - peych daar, خم دار - kham daar and بگڑا - bigra
Whats the definition of wry?
Definition of the wry are
- humorously sarcastic or mocking
- bent to one side
What is the synonym of wry?
Synonym of word wry are sideways, bent, wretched, indirect, corrupt, screwed, meanderous, kaput, obliquely, awry
What are the idioms related to wry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wry.
- Out of joint
- A fly in the ointment
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
What are the quotes with word wry?
Here are the quotes with the word wry in them
- James Bond is quite serious about his drinks and clothing and cigarettes and food and all that sort of thing. There is nothing wry or amused about James Bond. — Ken Follett
- I love Charlie, Billy Burke's character. Writing for him is so spectacular, he's so funny and wry and every scene he's in he just takes. There's a scene in 'Eclipse' where Bella tells him she's a virgin, and it's the funniest, most awkward scene I've ever seen on film. — Melissa Rosenberg
- I think at its best the American sense of humor is the same as the British sense of humor at its best, which is to be wry and ironic and self deprecating. — Simon Pegg
- I love the wry motto of the Paleontological Society, meant both literally and figuratively, for hammers are the main tool of our trade: Frango ut patefaciam - I break in order to reveal. — Stephen Jay Gould