Deformed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Deformed.
- (adjective satellite) : so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
Are ideals confined to this deformed experiment upon a noble purpose, tainted, as it is, with bargains and tied to a peace treaty which might have been disposed of long ago to the great benefit of the world if it had not been compelled to carry this rider on its back?
More words related to the meanings of Deformed
More words from Urdu related to Deformed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deformed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Deformed
What are the meanings of Deformed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deformed in Urdu are بے ہنگم - bey hangam, تیڑھی - teyrhi, بد وضع - bad waza, تیڑھا - teyrha, بد شکل - bad shakl, بد نما - bad numa, کریہہ المنظر - kariih ul manzar and بد ہئیت - bad ha iyat. To understand how would you translate the word Deformed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deformed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deformed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deformed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deformed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deformed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deformed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deformed?
Meanings of deformed are بے ہنگم - bey hangam, تیڑھی - teyrhi, بد وضع - bad waza, تیڑھا - teyrha, بد شکل - bad shakl, بد نما - bad numa, کریہہ المنظر - kariih ul manzar and بد ہئیت - bad ha iyat
Whats the definition of deformed?
Definition of the deformed are
- so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
What is the synonym of deformed?
Synonym of word deformed are unshrouds, bent, riftless, unruliment, armless, unhasped, miscreated, ungusseted, unshroud, wry
What are the idioms related to deformed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deformed.
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- Ugly women finely dressed are the uglier
- A fair face may hid a foul heart
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- All that glitters is not gold
What are the quotes with word deformed?
Here are the quotes with the word deformed in them
- I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand. — Leonardo DiCaprio
- Are ideals confined to this deformed experiment upon a noble purpose, tainted, as it is, with bargains and tied to a peace treaty which might have been disposed of long ago to the great benefit of the world if it had not been compelled to carry this rider on its back? — Henry Cabot Lodge
- Too many younger artists, critics, and curators are fetishizing the sixties, transforming the period into a deformed cult, a fantasy religion, a hip brand, and a crippling disease. — Jerry Saltz