Outset meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Outset.
- (noun) : the time at which something is supposed to begin
More words related to the meanings of Outset
More words from Urdu related to Outset
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outset meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تجویزاٹھانڈول ڈالنااِبتدا کَرنے کا عمَلمُبادیاتباعثتَخلیقابتدائی حصہداغ بیلشروع کرناسرڈیوڑھیمنبعباتمقدمہاستدلالشروع ہوناپیدائشآستانہعنصرابتدادرخواستدیباچہروشناسیشروعاتعمل تولیدچوکھٹکھلنانَفاذتشبیباصلپانیعملِ تَخلیقسلسلہ جنبانیابتدائآغاز کرناپہلپہلا اصولجزراِبتداالاپفرارآغاز ہونامبتدادہلیزماخذآغازالتماستمہیددخول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Outset
What are the meanings of Outset in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outset in Urdu are آغاز - aaghaaz, ابتدا - ibteda and شروع - shuruu. To understand how would you translate the word Outset in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outset or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outset synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outset. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outset in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outset in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outset with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outset?
Meanings of outset are آغاز - aaghaaz, ابتدا - ibteda and شروع - shuruu
Whats the definition of outset?
Definition of the outset are
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
What is the synonym of outset?
Synonym of word outset are onsettings, initialisation, started, onsetting, threshold, launces, embarkment, start, embarking, rudiment
What are the idioms related to outset?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outset.
- Att the first go
- Good beginnings make good endings
- Likeness is the mother of love
- Set on foot
- A bad beginning makes a bad ending
What are the quotes with word outset?
Here are the quotes with the word outset in them
- To show the world what long experience gains, requires not courage, though it calls for pains but at life's outset to inform mankind is a bold effort of a valiant mind. — George Crabbe
- It is good to express a thing twice right at the outset and so to give it a right foot and also a left one. Truth can surely stand on one leg, but with two it will be able to walk and get around. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- At the very outset I want to say how the people of America appreciate the steadfast support of the people of Morocco, the leadership of Morocco in our war against terrorism. — Donald Evans