Initiative meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Initiative.
- (noun) : readiness to embark on bold new ventures
- (adjective satellite) : serving to set in motion
- (noun) : the first of a series of actions
More words related to the meanings of Initiative
More words from Urdu related to Initiative
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Initiative meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اصلبندوبستعمل تولیدسلسلہ جنبانیہدایتفرارپیرایہاِبتدا کَرنے کا عمَلڈول ڈالنامشورہآدکہا سنارہنمائیچھوٹجزرراہ نمائیعملِ تَخلیقالاپخبردار کرنادخولرنگ ڈھنگسرشروع کرناارشادالتماساٹھانطرز عملدرسماخذسمتاِبتدافکرچالتاکیدشیوہگاہک کی ضرورتشروع ہوناپتہموقعداغ بیلطور طریقہآموزشبیخجانبنصیحتپیغامانتظامامرابتداپانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Initiative
What are the meanings of Initiative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Initiative in Urdu are آغاز - aaghaaz, شروع - shuruu and ہدایت - hedaayat. To understand how would you translate the word Initiative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Initiative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Initiative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Initiative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Initiative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Initiative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Initiative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by initiative?
Meanings of initiative are آغاز - aaghaaz, شروع - shuruu and ہدایت - hedaayat
Whats the definition of initiative?
Definition of the initiative are
- readiness to embark on bold new ventures
- serving to set in motion
- the first of a series of actions
What is the synonym of initiative?
Synonym of word initiative are inception, beginning, directivity, getaway, outset, directiveness, genesis, commencement, directing, usherance
What are the idioms related to initiative?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word initiative.
- At the instance of
- A bad beginning makes a bad ending
- Evil beginnings have bad endings
- A good beginning is half the battle
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
What are the quotes with word initiative?
Here are the quotes with the word initiative in them
- Employers and business leaders need people who can think for themselves - who can take initiative and be the solution to problems. — Stephen Covey
- You cannot build character and courage by destroying men's initiative and independence. — William J. H. Boetcker
- You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man's initiative and independence. — William Boetcker
- Local innovation and initiative can help us better understand how to protect our environment. — Gale Norton