Permitted meanings in Urdu
That is, we believed, the supreme duty of the parent, who only was permitted to claim in some degree the priestly office and function, since it is his creative and protecting power which alone approaches the solemn function of Deity.
More words related to the meanings of Permitted
More words from Urdu related to Permitted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Permitted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدھناآئینیاز روئے قانونباقاعدہثابتاصلیمارڈالناجوگقانون کے مطابقجائز کرنامستحکمپروانقتل یا ذبح کرناحقجائزمعقول وجوہ سے تائید کرناپکاحلال شدہٹھیکرواٹھیک کرناقتل کرناپکیقانونیمستندمضبوطمباحمار ڈالنامناسبشرعیباضابطہحقیقیقابل اعتبارہنناواجبشاستر انو کولصحیح ٹھیرانامعقولمجازلہو میں ہاتھ رنگنااچتحلالحلالیمعتبردرستقابل قبولصحیح
Idioms related to the meaning of Permitted
What are the meanings of Permitted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Permitted in Urdu are جائز - jaa ez, مباح - mubaah and حلال - halaal. To understand how would you translate the word Permitted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Permitted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Permitted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Permitted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Permitted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Permitted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Permitted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by permitted?
Meanings of permitted are جائز - jaa ez, مباح - mubaah and حلال - halaal
Whats the definition of permitted?
Definition of the permitted are
What is the synonym of permitted?
Synonym of word permitted are legific, conversive, authorised, jesuited, conversative, authentic, statutable, lawful, allowable, legitims
What are the idioms related to permitted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word permitted.
- An empty door will tempt a saint
- An open door may tempt a saint
- Better a penny with right than a thousand without
- Kill not the goose that lays the golden eggs
- All is fair in love and war
What are the quotes with word permitted?
Here are the quotes with the word permitted in them
- I must be more sensible and realize that at my age, illusions are hardly permitted and they will always destroy me. — Paul Cezanne
- That is, we believed, the supreme duty of the parent, who only was permitted to claim in some degree the priestly office and function, since it is his creative and protecting power which alone approaches the solemn function of Deity. — Charles Eastman
- Art is permitted to survive only if it renounces the right to be different, and integrates itself into the omnipotent realm of the profane. — Theodor Adorno
- The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives. — Albert Einstein