Legitimate meanings in Urdu
Legitimate meanings in Urdu are قانونی, باضابطہ, باقاعدہ, مستند, صحیح, ٹھیک کرنا, حلالی, جائز, معقول وجوہ سے تائید کرنا, صحیح ٹھیرانا, جائز کرنا, شرعی Legitimate in Urdu. More meanings of legitimate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Legitimate.
- (verb) : make legal
- (verb) : make (an illegitimate child) legitimate; declare the legitimacy of (someone)
- (verb) : show or affirm to be just and legitimate
- (adjective) : of marriages and offspring; recognized as lawful
- (adjective satellite) : in accordance with recognized or accepted standards or principles
- (adjective satellite) : authorized, sanctioned by, or in accordance with law
- (adjective satellite) : based on known statements or events or conditions
The human face is the organic seat of beauty. It is the register of value in development, a record of Experience, whose legitimate office is to perfect the life, a legible language to those who will study it, of the majestic mistress, the soul.
More words related to the meanings of Legitimate
More words from Urdu related to Legitimate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Legitimate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مقرر کرناسدھاردستور موافقنیکمعیارسالمنرملتصدیق کرناپُر یقینقانونیظاہراً درستاعلا درجے کاہیمباحشرعیفقہیٹکناتکلف برتناصحیحچلا جاناحَسبِ ضابطَہمبرامرتب کرناقائمہقدرتیداخِلی تَحفُظات لِيے ہُوئےصداقت نامہعادلانہمعقولپکاٹکاناسچائیواقعیباقاعدہپاک صافآراستہ کرناندابے میلجائز قرارایک خاصمحضازروئے قانونٹکسالینیزہ بازی کرنامجازشاستر انو کولمرمت کرناٹھیراناصافسچائ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Legitimate
|Make your plans for the year at its beginning; correct your wife from the first day||سال بھر کے کام کا نقشہ پہلے ہی بنا لو اور اپنی بیوی کو پہلے روز سے ہی ٹھیک کرنا شروع کرو|
|Wade into||قوت سے ٹھیک کرنا|
What are the meanings of Legitimate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Legitimate in Urdu are ٹھیک کرنا - thiik karna, باقاعدہ, شرعی - sharai, صحیح - sahiih, جائز - jaa ez, مستند - mustanad, قانونی - qaanuuni and باضابطہ - Bazabta. To understand how would you translate the word Legitimate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Legitimate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Legitimate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Legitimate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Legitimate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Legitimate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Legitimate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by legitimate?
Meanings of legitimate are ٹھیک کرنا - thiik karna, باقاعدہ, شرعی - sharai, صحیح - sahiih, جائز - jaa ez, مستند - mustanad, قانونی - qaanuuni and باضابطہ - Bazabta
Whats the definition of legitimate?
Definition of the legitimate are
- make legal
- make (an illegitimate child) legitimate; declare the legitimacy of (someone)
- show or affirm to be just and legitimate
- of marriages and offspring; recognized as lawful
- in accordance with recognized or accepted standards or principles
- authorized, sanctioned by, or in accordance with law
- based on known statements or events or conditions
What is the synonym of legitimate?
Synonym of word legitimate are ratify, regales, cannonical, accuracy, regious, validatory, certificate, disabuse, regaled, legal
What are the idioms related to legitimate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word legitimate.
- Law terms
- Legal affairs
- Kiss the book
- Legal adviser
- All is fair in love and war
What are the quotes with word legitimate?
Here are the quotes with the word legitimate in them
- Hungary is, in a word, in a state of WAR against the Hapsburg dynasty, a war of legitimate defence, by which alone it can ever regain independence and freedom. — Lajos Kossuth
- At a certain point, I just put the building and the art impulse together. I decided that building was a legitimate way to make sculpture. — Martin Puryear
- The human face is the organic seat of beauty. It is the register of value in development, a record of Experience, whose legitimate office is to perfect the life, a legible language to those who will study it, of the majestic mistress, the soul. — Eliza Farnham
- I think we have to face the reality that in a society where there is a legitimate threat of terrorism, not being able to see one's face, not being able to have some sense of communication in that way, is for many societies a challenge. — Hillary Clinton