Pointing meanings in Urdu
Pointing meanings in Urdu is اشارہ کرنا Pointing in Urdu. More meanings of pointing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
So let's not use a stylus. We're going to use the best pointing device in the world. We're going to use a pointing device that we're all born with - born with ten of them. We're going to use our fingers. We're going to touch this with our fingers. And we have invented a new technology called multi-touch, which is phenomenal. It works like magic.
Yes, they broke the law, but we can't deport them. Let's get over this pointing fingers and do something about that, whether it - they have to pay a fine, learn to speak English, the history, you can do that. And then you have to give visas for the skills we need.
More words from Urdu related to Pointing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pointing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چشمرمزتذکرہآنکھ مارناسنکیتمعنی رکھناآنکھ جھپکناحوالہبے نوکادابادامی آنکھکنایہزبان پر لانامراد رکھناعلامت ہونانامبخشش دیناسین مارناہولنابتاناانیکنایہ کرنامطلب بنناتذکرہ کرناجھپکیبھاؤ بتاناظاہرچھلنی کرناظاہر کرناالٹناچھیدناایمانام لیناچشمکسینمفہوم ہوناگلابیچرچابخششجھانکناپتہچرچا کرناپلک مارناحرکتسمجھا جانادلالت کرناحوالہ دیناپھننگیاشارہ کرناچھوٹی سی آنکھ ...
Idiom with the word Pointing in it
What are the meanings of Pointing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pointing in Urdu is اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Pointing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pointing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pointing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pointing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pointing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pointing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pointing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pointing?
Meaning of pointing is اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna
Whats the definition of pointing?
Definition of the pointing are
What is the synonym of pointing?
Synonym of word pointing are mention, wink, beckoning, hinting, indicate, signify, pointing out, gestating, promulging, hint
What are the idioms with the word pointing?
Here are the idioms with the word pointing in them.
- None are prevented by their own faults from pointing out those of anothers
What are the quotes with word pointing?
Here are the quotes with the word pointing in them
- For me, pointing and clicking my phone is absolutely fine. People say that isn't the art of photography but I don't agree. — Annie Lennox
- So let's not use a stylus. We're going to use the best pointing device in the world. We're going to use a pointing device that we're all born with - born with ten of them. We're going to use our fingers. We're going to touch this with our fingers. And we have invented a new technology called multi-touch, which is phenomenal. It works like magic. — Steve Jobs
- Yes, they broke the law, but we can't deport them. Let's get over this pointing fingers and do something about that, whether it - they have to pay a fine, learn to speak English, the history, you can do that. And then you have to give visas for the skills we need. — Michael Bloomberg
- It is my fervent hope and prayer that by exposing my mistakes and by pointing out the things that were a part of my early life, some who might be following the same paths might not make those same mistakes. — John Clayton