Indicate meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Indicate.
- (verb) : give evidence of
- (verb) : indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
- (verb) : be a signal for or a symptom of
- (verb) : to state or express briefly
More words from Urdu related to Indicate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indicate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دریافت کرنااعلان کرناسجھانازبان سے نکالناروشن کرناکڑکناتجربہاداالم نشرحتمیز کرناچرچاسمجھا جاناظاہر داریمظاہرہ کرناتعلق ہوناآگاہ کروانامطلب بننابتلاناتشخیص کرنایاد داشت میں ہونابتانانشان لگانابھاؤہویدا کرناجدا کرناغیر مبہمایک سمجھناچھلنی کرناظہورزبان پر لانانگاہکِسی شے کو دِکھاناجوہر دکھانابخششسینہ کھول کر رکھ دینالب کھولناپھیلناآگاہ کرنادرس دینادلیلصریحوا کرناسمجھاناسین مارناچھیدنادکھاواحوالہ دینامتضمن ہوناطمطراقدکھانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Indicate
|Jee one's ginger||اضطراب یا بے قراری ظاہر کرنا|
|Look like||دلچسپی ظاہر کرنا|
What are the meanings of Indicate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indicate in Urdu are بتانا - bataana, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, پہچاننا - paeh chaanna, ظاہر کرنا - zaahir karna and اظہار کرنا - izhaar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Indicate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indicate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indicate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indicate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indicate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indicate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indicate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indicate?
Meanings of indicate are بتانا - bataana, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, پہچاننا - paeh chaanna, ظاہر کرنا - zaahir karna and اظہار کرنا - izhaar karna
Whats the definition of indicate?
Definition of the indicate are
- give evidence of
- indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
- be a signal for or a symptom of
- to state or express briefly
What is the synonym of indicate?
Synonym of word indicate are gesticulation, insinuate, discern, gesturing, evidence, apprise, imply, detect, gestating, enunciate
What are the idioms related to indicate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word indicate.
- Reserve the master blow
- Tell no one what you do not wish to be repeated
- Express oneself
- Give tongue
- Have it out
What are the quotes with word indicate?
Here are the quotes with the word indicate in them
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. — Mark Twain
- If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size? — Sydney J.Harris
- Dramatic experience is not logical it may be subdued to the kind of coherence that we indicate when we speak, in criticism, of form. — Allen Tate
- Any critic is entitled to wrong judgments, of course. But certain lapses of judgment indicate the radical failure of an entire sensibility. — Susan Sontag