Pushing meanings in Urdu
Pushing meanings in Urdu is دھکا Pushing in Urdu. More meanings of pushing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pushing.
- (noun) : the act of applying force in order to move something away
From an early age I didn't buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable was much more interesting.
More words from Urdu related to Pushing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pushing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضرب کی آوازجنبش دیناحَملَہ مَرضٹہوکاجھٹکا مار کر اکھاڑنالات مارنامکاشہجھرکاناشارٹدھچکے کھاتے چلناشوشہہچکولے دینادو لتی جھاڑنادھچکا لگناجھپیٹپیلجھڑجھڑانادھَکّاٹھیلنا یا جھنجھوڑنالات چلاناکھٹکھٹاناپھینکنادھکیل دینا یا پھینک دیناحملہگرتے پڑتے چلناچوٹٹھیلم ٹھیلالگناہیجانٹھونکناٹھیلنااچانک حرکت میں آنادِل کی دھَڑکَنہلانالاتدستکبے اثرجھٹکاتالٹہوکناڈھکیلناضربمارنازبردستیکھٹ کھٹانادھکیلناٹھیلحرکت دیناسہلانا ...
Idiom with the word Pushing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pushing
What are the meanings of Pushing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pushing in Urdu is دھکا - dhakka. To understand how would you translate the word Pushing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pushing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pushing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pushing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pushing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pushing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pushing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pushing?
Meaning of pushing is دھکا - dhakka
Whats the definition of pushing?
Definition of the pushing are
- the act of applying force in order to move something away
What is the synonym of pushing?
Synonym of word pushing are impulse, slingshot, kick, push up, justling, jerk, stroke, impulsion, bunt, knock
What are the idioms with the word pushing?
Here are the idioms with the word pushing in them.
- You cannot climb a ladder by pushing others down
What are the idioms related to pushing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pushing.
- Let the drunkard alone and he will fall of himself
- Pass off
What are the quotes with word pushing?
Here are the quotes with the word pushing in them
- From an early age I didn't buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable was much more interesting. — Adam Clayton
- I just believe that the feeling of wonder is amazing. I am pushing myself as far as I can humanly push myself... I can only hope for the best and expect the worse. — David Blaine
- So a more sensible thing it seemed to me was to go to Silicon Valley and be pushing on the technology companies to accelerate the use of audio and music in computers. — Thomas Dolby
- Good music comes out of people playing together, knowing what they want to do and going for it. You have to sweat over it and bug it to death. You can't do it by pushing buttons and watching a TV screen. — Keith Richards