Bump meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Bump.
- (verb) : assign to a lower position; reduce in rank
- (noun) : a lump on the body caused by a blow
- (verb) : knock against with force or violence
- (verb) : dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- (verb) : come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- (noun) : something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
More words related to the meanings of Bump
More words from Urdu related to Bump
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bump meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حق تلفیدکھکھلناٹھوکر مارنازبردستیپاپکوٹنامکاجھٹکامرتبانمُسابقَتضرب کی آوازٹہوکنازیاںتالدردبد سلوکی کرناہلاضررقوت رفتارجَرّاحَتلپٹضرب لگانادھکیلناجھگڑاٹکڑاوجھپیٹحرکت دیناکرخت آوازخم یازہٹھیلدھکا دیناآفتداباذیتاُڑا دینالات مارنااضطرارکم بختیچورا کرناکھٹکھٹاناچھلانگجھٹکا دے کر چل دیناکاٹمُسابِقَتحافظے پر زور ڈالناگھاؤحَملَہ مَرضمظلومچونکنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bump
What are the meanings of Bump in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bump in Urdu are دھکا - dhakka, صدمہ - sadmah and ٹکر - takkar. To understand how would you translate the word Bump in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bump or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bump synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bump. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bump in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bump in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bump with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bump?
Meanings of bump are دھکا - dhakka, صدمہ - sadmah and ٹکر - takkar
Whats the definition of bump?
Definition of the bump are
- assign to a lower position; reduce in rank
- a lump on the body caused by a blow
- knock against with force or violence
- dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
What is the synonym of bump?
Synonym of word bump are pushing, impulse, appulse, push up, impingement, aggrievance, yank, impetus, traumata, stroke
What are the idioms related to bump?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bump.
- Do not attempt to rival the powerful
- Sorrows are dry
- Let the drunkard alone and he will fall of himself
- Pass off
What are the quotes with word bump?
Here are the quotes with the word bump in them
- The business that people do in LA on the social level is amazing. You go to a restaurant, bump into this guy or that guy. The next day you get a call, and they want you in their movie. — Kevin Bacon
- Living the past is a dull and lonely business looking back strains the neck muscles, causing you to bump into people not going your way. — Edna Ferber
- They very seldom let me lose my cool. They made me like I was Polly Perfect, which was ridiculous so that when I bump into kids on the street they'd say 'I wish my Mom were like you.' — Charlotte Rae
- Successful entrepreneurs find the balance between listening to their inner voice and staying persistent in driving for success - because sometimes success is waiting right across from the transitional bump that's disguised as failure. — Naveen Jain