Grim meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Grim.
- (adjective satellite) : filled with melancholy and despondency
In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper.
More words related to the meanings of Grim
More words from Urdu related to Grim
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grim meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاحشہگستاخبے حد بڑاکرختغضب آلودخرابفاجراینٹھے سنگھپرہولزشتزور آورظالِمانگشت نمانلکڑی کا بناپُر جفاپیلاہٹیلابے لوچدوبھرخوں خوارغمگینزودرنجپرمشقتشارحناگوارہَيبَت ناکنرموہیشاقمحنت طلبنہ جھکنے والاکچاہول ناکزبردستبدشوخدبانابد شکلہُو بہوبھاریاشدلَکڑی کا بَنا ہُوافرمانرواجلد بازپتھراناشیرغیر مقیدمہلکبد تمیزہیرے کادیوسا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Grim
What are the meanings of Grim in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grim in Urdu are سخت - sakht, سنگ دل - sang dil, خوفناک - khauf naak, ظالم - zaalim, مہیب - muhiib, بے رحم - bey raehm, سَخت - Maskht, سَنگدِل and ظالِم. To understand how would you translate the word Grim in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grim or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grim synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grim. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grim in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grim in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grim with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grim?
Meanings of grim are سخت - sakht, سنگ دل - sang dil, خوفناک - khauf naak, ظالم - zaalim, مہیب - muhiib, بے رحم - bey raehm, سَخت - Maskht, سَنگدِل and ظالِم
Whats the definition of grim?
Definition of the grim are
- filled with melancholy and despondency
What is the synonym of grim?
Synonym of word grim are tatous, callous, quercite, terrifier, viper, fierier, terribleness, ghastly, tonous, strict
What are the idioms related to grim?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grim.
- Mercy begets mercy
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
- Gold is an unseen tyrant
What are the quotes with word grim?
Here are the quotes with the word grim in them
- I have a grim outlook on the world, and in particular on humanity. Spent years denying it, but I am very misanthropic. And I live alone on a mountain for a reason. — Caleb Carr
- In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper. — Terry Pratchett
- It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. — Theodore Roosevelt
- My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation. — Muhammad Ali Jinnah