Seeing meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Seeing.
- (noun) : normal use of the faculty of vision
- (noun) : perception by means of the eyes
- (adjective satellite) : having vision, not blind
I remember at the age of five travelling on a trolley car with my mother past a group of women on a picket line at a textile plant, seeing them being viciously beaten by security people. So that kind of thing stayed with me.
When you see a struggle that you may be having personally put on a big screen and in a roomful of people, then it makes you feel less crazy or alone, because you're seeing that other people are dealing with it too. You get to see in this imaginary scenario how people might try and answer some questions or deal with some problems.
More words from Urdu related to Seeing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Seeing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Seeing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Seeing
What are the meanings of Seeing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Seeing in Urdu are اس لئے - is li ey and چونکہ - chuunkeh. To understand how would you translate the word Seeing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Seeing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Seeing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Seeing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Seeing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Seeing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Seeing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by seeing?
Meanings of seeing are اس لئے - is li ey and چونکہ - chuunkeh
Whats the definition of seeing?
Definition of the seeing are
- normal use of the faculty of vision
- perception by means of the eyes
- having vision, not blind
What is the synonym of seeing?
Synonym of word seeing are wherefore, now that, whereas
What are the idioms with the word seeing?
Here are the idioms with the word seeing in them.
- Do not close a letter without reading it nor drink water without seeing it
- Dring nothing without seeing it sign nothing without reading it
- Dring nothing without seeing it; sign nothing without reading it
- From seeing comes loving
- There's no seeing one's way through tears
What are the idioms related to seeing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word seeing.
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- I chastise thee not because i have thee in hatred but because i love thee
- Know that same things are not all sweet to all men
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- No one is born for himself
What are the quotes with word seeing?
Here are the quotes with the word seeing in them
- I remember at the age of five travelling on a trolley car with my mother past a group of women on a picket line at a textile plant, seeing them being viciously beaten by security people. So that kind of thing stayed with me. — Noam Chomsky
- Despite the demands of this job, one of the things my wife and I try to do is to spend time together alone. And one of the things we really enjoy doing together is seeing a good movie. — Warren Christopher
- When you see a struggle that you may be having personally put on a big screen and in a roomful of people, then it makes you feel less crazy or alone, because you're seeing that other people are dealing with it too. You get to see in this imaginary scenario how people might try and answer some questions or deal with some problems. — Michael Shannon
- I love Benny Hill. He one of my favourites of aaall time. Like, the way Benny did it, he was just amazing. Just seeing how he put songs together and comedy and the timing and the sketches. He was way ahead of his time. — Snoop Dogg