Shirt meanings in Urdu
In terms of having a business, I wanted to let it go beyond what my personal taste is. Basically, I'm in a kilt and a white shirt every day. So, you know, I don't have a lot of scope, and I'm really picky about what I wear.
I've always looked the same. Since I was a child, I hated having to deal with my hair. I hated having to change my clothes. As a kid, I had a sailor shirt and the same old corduroy pants, and that's what I wanted to wear everyday.
More words from Urdu related to Shirt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shirt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Shirt in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Shirt
What are the meanings of Shirt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shirt in Urdu are قمیض - qamiiz, پیراہن - paeraahan and کرتا - kurta. To understand how would you translate the word Shirt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shirt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shirt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shirt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shirt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shirt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shirt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shirt?
Meanings of shirt are قمیض - qamiiz, پیراہن - paeraahan and کرتا - kurta
Whats the definition of shirt?
Definition of the shirt are
What is the synonym of shirt?
Synonym of word shirt are shirtwaister, shirtwaist, shirttail, shirtlifter, kameez, garniture, apparel, robe, operator, manager
What are the idioms with the word shirt?
Here are the idioms with the word shirt in them.
- Close sits my shirt but closer my skin
- Closest my shirt but closer my skin
- Keep one's shirt on
What are the idioms related to shirt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shirt.
- In one's shirt
- All is good that god sends us
- It is natural to the human character to hate him whom you have injured
- Many find fault without an end and yet do nothing at all to mend
- Self done well done
What are the quotes with word shirt?
Here are the quotes with the word shirt in them
- In terms of having a business, I wanted to let it go beyond what my personal taste is. Basically, I'm in a kilt and a white shirt every day. So, you know, I don't have a lot of scope, and I'm really picky about what I wear. — Marc Jacobs
- I've always looked the same. Since I was a child, I hated having to deal with my hair. I hated having to change my clothes. As a kid, I had a sailor shirt and the same old corduroy pants, and that's what I wanted to wear everyday. — Patti Smith
- I am always looking for a cool tee shirt maybe one with a rock band or an old advertisement. — Bridget Hall
- When my dad needed a shirt ironed, he would yell downstairs to my mother, who would drop everything and iron his shirt. — Hope Davis