Smooth meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Smooth.
- (adjective satellite) : smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- (noun) : the act of smoothing
- (verb) : free from obstructions
- (verb) : make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing
- (adjective) : having a surface free from roughness or bumps or ridges or irregularities
- (adjective) : of the margin of a leaf shape; not broken up into teeth
- (adjective satellite) : lacking obstructions or difficulties
- (verb) : make (a surface) shine
- (adjective satellite) : (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- (adjective) : of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence
- (adjective) : (music) without breaks between notes; smooth and connected
- چھوتے سے جِس سطح پر ابھار نہ ہوں
More words related to the meanings of Smooth
More words from Urdu related to Smooth
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Smooth meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خودارچوپٹمخملینآب دارنَرمبینریشمیپھرسادیچرب زبانسہجتابدارغیر آبادکرای کا کمرہسیتلچورس کرناظاہرسلیسنستعلیقنرم خوابھی ابھیچِکنیعمل پیراخالیچپٹایکساں کرناہکا بکانرمتاباںہوشیاربھیغیر پیچیدہبالوں سے پاکظاہری نُمائش والاغیر مقبوضہپھسلناچکناصفاچٹ کرنابے ساختہیکساںسادہغیر اہمحتیٰ کہموٹوتہیسطح چمکدار نہ ہونامعیارسفیدیسپاٹمربوط ...
Idioms with the word Smooth in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Smooth
What are the meanings of Smooth in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Smooth in Urdu are ہموار - ham waar, چکنا - chikna, سلیس - saliis, سپاٹ - sapaat, بالوں سے پاک and مسطح - mustatah. To understand how would you translate the word Smooth in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Smooth or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Smooth synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Smooth. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Smooth in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Smooth in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Smooth with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by smooth?
Meanings of smooth are ہموار - ham waar, چکنا - chikna, سلیس - saliis, سپاٹ - sapaat, بالوں سے پاک and مسطح - mustatah
Whats the definition of smooth?
Definition of the smooth are
- smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- the act of smoothing
- free from obstructions
- make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing
- having a surface free from roughness or bumps or ridges or irregularities
- of the margin of a leaf shape; not broken up into teeth
- lacking obstructions or difficulties
- make (a surface) shine
- (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence
- (music) without breaks between notes; smooth and connected
- چھوتے سے جِس سطح پر ابھار نہ ہوں
What is the synonym of smooth?
Synonym of word smooth are paves, gaggling, lucid, oily, sawdering, seamy, lubricious, shrap, pavemented, gabbing
What are the idioms with the word smooth?
Here are the idioms with the word smooth in them.
- A rugged stone grows smooth from hand to hand
- In smooth water god help me in rough water i will help myself
- In smooth waters
- Life would be too smooth without rules in it
- Smooth words make smooth ways
What are the idioms related to smooth?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word smooth.
- Run through
- Shape one course
- Shape ones course
What are the quotes with word smooth?
Here are the quotes with the word smooth in them
- All in all it was a smooth race, the car was very well balanced. I'm very proud to be the first winner here in India. — Sebastian Vettel
- The cool kindliness of sheets, that soon smooth away trouble and the rough male kiss of blankets. — Rupert Brooke
- Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws. — Jim Morrison
- An inexhaustible good nature is one of the most precious gifts of heaven, spreading itself like oil over the troubled sea of thought, and keeping the mind smooth and equable in the roughest weather. — Washington Irving