Polished meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Polished.
- (adjective) : perfected or made shiny and smooth
- (adjective satellite) : showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- (adjective satellite) : (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- (adjective satellite) : (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
More words related to the meanings of Polished
More words from Urdu related to Polished
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Polished meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تاباںمہک دارسلیساجاگرخوش خلقکَھراچَمکِيلاروغَن داررپٹیلیچمک دارخیرہ کنانتتیکھیتیزی دکھاناتیلیاچمکتا ہواخود پسندچربی دارشیریں زبانکمال کاپُر نَمُودمہرے دارخُوشبُودارکھسک جانے والاآب دارہوشیاراشدھگت کاتیل سے بھرااُجلاشستہعمدہخوش اخلاقباریکتیزفروزاںتسکین بخشمسطحدرخ شانچاٹناحسنجر مانہکچاشوخخوشحالاخیرلطیفپھسلنامنورروغنی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Polished
What are the meanings of Polished in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Polished in Urdu are چکنا - chikna, نستعلیق - nastaliiq and آب دار - aab daar. To understand how would you translate the word Polished in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Polished or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Polished synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Polished. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Polished in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Polished in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Polished with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by polished?
Meanings of polished are چکنا - chikna, نستعلیق - nastaliiq and آب دار - aab daar
Whats the definition of polished?
Definition of the polished are
- perfected or made shiny and smooth
- showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
What is the synonym of polished?
Synonym of word polished are oozing, weezel, grackles, balmy, slitting, shrap, gallize, oleaginous, sawdering, magilp
What are the idioms related to polished?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word polished.
- Run through
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- An act done against my will is not my act
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
What are the quotes with word polished?
Here are the quotes with the word polished in them
- Remember that when you meet your antagonist, to do everything in a mild agreeable manner. Let your courage be keen, but, at the same time, as polished as your sword. — Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- Nobility is a graceful ornament to the civil order. It is the Corinthian capital of polished society. — Edmund Burke
- Society is now one polished horde, formed of two mighty tries, the Bores and Bored. — Lord Byron
- Society can exist only on the basis that there is some amount of polished lying and that no one says exactly what he thinks. — Lin Yutang