Slippery meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Slippery.
- (adjective satellite) : not to be trusted
- (adjective) : causing or tending to cause things to slip or slide
- ایسی ہموار کہ پھسلنے کا اندیشہ ہو
More words related to the meanings of Slippery
More words from Urdu related to Slippery
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slippery meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شستہابتدائڈگمگآب دارمبہمروغنیدرہم برہمغیر مستقلعیب داربدلناکمسستڈِھل مِلمسطحچمک دارچھابامسقطغیر فرشیآسانبُزدلقریب ہونازارنابالغپرا گندہان گھڑتیلیاطفل مکتببوالہوسنرالیبینڈاپُر نَمُودگھاس کی بَنی ٹوکریخوشحالپاس کاپلپلاشاداببے معنیکَچاابتردبدھا کاقاصربے چینشاذپھس پھساالل ٹپوسپاٹچالاکدھورابے سر و پاطرار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Slippery
What are the meanings of Slippery in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slippery in Urdu are چکنا - chikna, کچا - kachcha, پھسلواں - phisalwaan and چِکنی. To understand how would you translate the word Slippery in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slippery or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slippery synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slippery. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slippery in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slippery in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slippery with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slippery?
Meanings of slippery are چکنا - chikna, کچا - kachcha, پھسلواں - phisalwaan and چِکنی
Whats the definition of slippery?
Definition of the slippery are
- not to be trusted
- causing or tending to cause things to slip or slide
- ایسی ہموار کہ پھسلنے کا اندیشہ ہو
What is the synonym of slippery?
Synonym of word slippery are lubrical, crude, smooth, temulent, newbie, chinking, kaccha, lubric, approximate, slick
What are the idioms related to slippery?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slippery.
- Run through
- A rope of sand
- Never bolt your door with a boiled carrot
- Ropes of sand
What are the quotes with word slippery?
Here are the quotes with the word slippery in them
- I've always felt that sexuality is a really slippery thing. In this day and age, it tends to get categorized and labeled, and I think labels are for food. Canned food. — Michael Stipe
- Beauty, like ice, our footing does betray Who can tread sure on the smooth, slippery way: Pleased with the surface, we glide swiftly on, And see the dangers that we cannot shun. — John Dryden
- Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away. — Earl Nightingale
- The downright fanatic is nearer to the heart of things than the cool and slippery disputant. — Edwin Hubbel Chapin