Slick meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Slick.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by skill in deception
- (adjective satellite) : having only superficial plausibility
- (noun) : a slippery smoothness
- (noun) : a magazine printed on good quality paper
- (noun) : a trowel used to make a surface slick
- (noun) : a film of oil or garbage floating on top of water
- (verb) : give a smooth and glossy appearance
- (adjective satellite) : made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- (adjective satellite) : superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject
- (adjective satellite) : having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
More words related to the meanings of Slick
More words from Urdu related to Slick
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slick meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذِی عِلمخوبصورتطرارلائقبے ڈھنگاپھبتی بازشیشہ سابا خبرفرتیلیدارچمکتا ہُواچاتُرپُر تدبیرطاقتورخُوشبُودارحرفتیچاپلوسی کرناانتہا یا اتمام کو پہنچانابالوں سے پاکگزارہچمکتا ہواذیلپُر نَمُودصاحب تمیزدکھنوٹنہایت سلیقے کاسلیقہ مندمحل شناسغالبمعلومخبردارچپلچوکننادھوکا دھڑی کرنے والانمایاںعلیمست جگیہوش منددُور اندیشذکیپِھسلوانجیتانامی گرامیمدبرخوشامدی کرنابھولاخود پسندفروزاںبیضاضابط ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Slick
What are the meanings of Slick in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slick in Urdu are چالاک - chaalaak, چکنا - chikna, ہوشیار - hosh yaar, چمکیلا - chamkiila, منجھا ہوا - manjha hu a and چاٹنا - chaatna. To understand how would you translate the word Slick in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slick or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slick synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slick. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slick in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slick in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slick with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slick?
Meanings of slick are چالاک - chaalaak, چکنا - chikna, ہوشیار - hosh yaar, چمکیلا - chamkiila, منجھا ہوا - manjha hu a and چاٹنا - chaatna
Whats the definition of slick?
Definition of the slick are
- marked by skill in deception
- having only superficial plausibility
- a slippery smoothness
- a magazine printed on good quality paper
- a trowel used to make a surface slick
- a film of oil or garbage floating on top of water
- give a smooth and glossy appearance
- made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject
- having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
What is the synonym of slick?
Synonym of word slick are shifty, greasy, cleverish, plack, cilicious, canny, lubricated, smirkiest, lubricitate, bright
What are the idioms related to slick?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slick.
- Run through
- Level headed
- Love makes clever hands
- A good hand at
- Enemies may serve for witnessess as well as friends
What are the quotes with word slick?
Here are the quotes with the word slick in them
- I have three phobias which, could I mute them, would make my life as slick as a sonnet, but as dull as ditch water: I hate to go to bed, I hate to get up, and I hate to be alone. — Tallulah Bankhead
- I've gone for each type: the rough guy the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing. — Jennifer Aniston
- My mom would put me in these preppy little suits and slick my hair to the side. I have these baby pictures of me where I'm this little preppy kid with a sweater tied around my neck. — Alexander Wang
- There are new words now that excuse everybody. Give me the good old days of heroes and villains, the people you can bravo or hiss. There was a truth to them that all the slick credulity of today cannot touch. — Bette Davis