Snarl meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Snarl.
- (verb) : twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- (noun) : something jumbled or confused
- (verb) : utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
- (noun) : an angry vicious expression
- (noun) : a vicious angry growl
- (verb) : make more complicated or confused through entanglements
- (verb) : make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
- رسی وغیرہ کو گرِہ در گِرہ کر دینا
More words related to the meanings of Snarl
More words from Urdu related to Snarl
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Snarl meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھنڈیصعوبتمتردّد کرنااکٹھا ہو جاناگرفتار کرنامُختلف تجاویزمشترکاڑتی بطخوں کا غولجمع کرناانوکھا خیالگرہ لگا دینااُلجھاوٴکرو کو ڈائيلگرہ باندھناچیستانپھانسناابھارملفوذ کرناابچنامہرہباندھناچکّانلکڑی کی کانٹھمرحلہگرہمٹھیاپھنسآنامصیبت میں ڈالناپلےلپیٹناشاملدانت کا ٹنڈگروہبل ڈالناجوڑنالٹودقتآبی جانوریکجا کرناڈلاپھانس لینامالااتصالگولاگانٹھپیوستبندھناپیچیدہ بناناالجھنعقدہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Snarl
What are the meanings of Snarl in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Snarl in Urdu are گانٹھ - gaanth, الجھانا - uljhaana, گتھی - gutthi and گرہ - girah. To understand how would you translate the word Snarl in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Snarl or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Snarl synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Snarl. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Snarl in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Snarl in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Snarl with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by snarl?
Meanings of snarl are گانٹھ - gaanth, الجھانا - uljhaana, گتھی - gutthi and گرہ - girah
Whats the definition of snarl?
Definition of the snarl are
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- something jumbled or confused
- utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
- an angry vicious expression
- a vicious angry growl
- make more complicated or confused through entanglements
- make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
- رسی وغیرہ کو گرِہ در گِرہ کر دینا
What is the synonym of snarl?
Synonym of word snarl are lumpfish, knot, joint, tangle, involve, joining, skein, chump, interlace, gland
What are the idioms related to snarl?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word snarl.
- His purse and palate are ill met
- One flower makes no garland
- Penny in the pocket is the best companion
What are the quotes with word snarl?
Here is the quote with the word snarl in them
- That they may have a little peace, even the best dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally. — William Feather