Difficulty meanings in Urdu
Difficulty meanings in Urdu are تکلیف, مرحلہ, پیچ, گانٹھ, دشواری, محنت, روگ, مصیبت, مشکل, ذیق, صعوبت, پھندا, پخ, شاخسانہ, جھمیلا, الجھن, دقت Difficulty in Urdu. More meanings of difficulty, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Difficulty.
- (noun) : an effort that is inconvenient
- (noun) : the quality of being difficult
- (noun) : a factor causing trouble in achieving a positive result or tending to produce a negative result
- (noun) : a condition or state of affairs almost beyond one's ability to deal with and requiring great effort to bear or overcome
The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages.
More words related to the meanings of Difficulty
More words from Urdu related to Difficulty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Difficulty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شکایتکم مقدارنحوستسحریمَروڑناسزابپتاپورسراسیمہ کردینابد بختیپرخاشمحکمپائے دارپیچیدہمانڈیادھوکاعیبگھبرادینے والابے سری آواز نکالناپیچ سے کلف دیناماندگیانوکھا خیالحال زارحفاظتجال بنناجکڑ دینانوکریغوغاچوٹ پہنچانابل دار ہوناموڑکوفتاگناکھاناکَٹھَنکلمردہ دلیخجالتمعدومسازِشگھاتبل دینابہ دقتگرہ باندھناپریشان کرناچٹکی کاٹنااچھی طرح سے تر کرناسرک پھنداگانٹھگہنا ...
Idiom with the word Difficulty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Difficulty
What are the meanings of Difficulty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Difficulty in Urdu are مشکل - mushkil, پیچ - peych, پھندا - phanda, روگ - rog, تکلیف - takliif, الجھن - uljhan, گانٹھ - gaanth, محنت - mehnat, جھمیلا - jhameyla, مصیبت - musiibat, مرحلہ - marhalah, دشواری - dushwaari, دقت - diqqat, پخ - pakh, ذیق - ziiq, شاخسانہ - shaakh saanah and صعوبت - sauubat. To understand how would you translate the word Difficulty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Difficulty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Difficulty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Difficulty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Difficulty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Difficulty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Difficulty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by difficulty?
Meanings of difficulty are مشکل - mushkil, پیچ - peych, پھندا - phanda, روگ - rog, تکلیف - takliif, الجھن - uljhan, گانٹھ - gaanth, محنت - mehnat, جھمیلا - jhameyla, مصیبت - musiibat, مرحلہ - marhalah, دشواری - dushwaari, دقت - diqqat, پخ - pakh, ذیق - ziiq, شاخسانہ - shaakh saanah and صعوبت - sauubat
Whats the definition of difficulty?
Definition of the difficulty are
- an effort that is inconvenient
- the quality of being difficult
- a factor causing trouble in achieving a positive result or tending to produce a negative result
- a condition or state of affairs almost beyond one's ability to deal with and requiring great effort to bear or overcome
What is the synonym of difficulty?
Synonym of word difficulty are narrow, twist, net, disorder, infliction, complication, snarl, harder, pech, travail
What are the idioms with the word difficulty?
Here are the idioms with the word difficulty in them.
- Vice which have grown with us are with difficulty cut away
What are the idioms related to difficulty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word difficulty.
- Taxes and gruel will continually grow thicker
- The world is a net the more we stir in it the more we are entangled
- Never is there either work without reward or reward without work
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Another pair of shoes
What are the quotes with word difficulty?
Here are the quotes with the word difficulty in them
- And from the first time I picked up a basketball at age eight - I had a lot of difficulty when I first picked up a basketball, because I was a scrub - there were things that I liked about it. — Julius Erving
- The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages. — Charles Babbage
- But the gravest difficulty, and perhaps the most important, in poetry meant solely for recitation, is the difficulty of achieving verbal beauty, or rather of making verbal beauty tell. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- The best way out of a difficulty is through it. — Will Rogers