Superficial meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Superficial.
- (adjective satellite) : of little substance or significance
- (adjective satellite) : occurring on or near the surface of the skin
- (adjective) : concerned with or comprehending only what is apparent or obvious; not deep or penetrating emotionally or intellectually
- (adjective) : of, affecting, or being on or near the surface
The most common error made in matters of appearance is the belief that one should disdain the superficial and let the true beauty of one's soul shine through. If there are places on your body where this is a possibility, you are not attractive - you are leaking.
More words related to the meanings of Superficial
More words from Urdu related to Superficial
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Superficial meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھبیلااوپریکفجو دیکھنے میں آئےجانگیارنگیلاشادانمُجملدیکھنے میںسرسریبھڑک دارخارجیجھاگآشکارابھڑکیلاصُوریخارجہنظربہ ظاہرخوشزرق برقمرئیبالائ اتارنافاشزندہ دلنہ کہ لازماً حقیقیاوباشروشنخلاصہبے فکرسطحیخُلاصہکف گیری کرناظاہراخرمباہر کاذلیلمعلوممختصرمسروررنگا داراجمالیظاہر میںمجملچنچلمادیپھینظاہرالبیلاہم جنس پرستتلخیصی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Superficial
What are the meanings of Superficial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Superficial in Urdu are ظاہری - zaahiri, سطحی - sathi, بالائ - baalaa i and سرسری - sar sari. To understand how would you translate the word Superficial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Superficial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Superficial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Superficial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Superficial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Superficial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Superficial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by superficial?
Meanings of superficial are ظاہری - zaahiri, سطحی - sathi, بالائ - baalaa i and سرسری - sar sari
Whats the definition of superficial?
Definition of the superficial are
- of little substance or significance
- occurring on or near the surface of the skin
- concerned with or comprehending only what is apparent or obvious; not deep or penetrating emotionally or intellectually
- of, affecting, or being on or near the surface
What is the synonym of superficial?
Synonym of word superficial are apparently, superficialist, outward, surfacer, ostensible, surficial, modal, superficiality, level headed, sketchy
What are the idioms related to superficial?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word superficial.
- Appearances are often deceitful
- Beautiful enough it good enough
- Dainty dogs may eat dirty puddings
- Sensible horizon
- Show off
What are the quotes with word superficial?
Here are the quotes with the word superficial in them
- Art cannot result from sophisticated, frivolous, or superficial effects. — Hans Hofmann
- The most common error made in matters of appearance is the belief that one should disdain the superficial and let the true beauty of one's soul shine through. If there are places on your body where this is a possibility, you are not attractive - you are leaking. — Charles Lamb
- My everyday job is about superficial beauty, but when I'm not working I prefer to work on my inner beauty - I read a lot, I try to learn. — Bar Refaeli
- If we get our self-esteem from superficial places, from our popularity, appearance, business success, financial situation, health, any of these, we will be disappointed, because no one can guarantee that we'll have them tomorrow. — Kathy Ireland