Surge meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Surge.
- (noun) : a large sea wave
- (verb) : rise and move, as in waves or billows
- (noun) : a sudden forceful flow
- (noun) : a sudden or abrupt strong increase
- (verb) : see one's performance improve
- (verb) : rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- (verb) : rise rapidly
- (verb) : rise or move forward
More words related to the meanings of Surge
More words from Urdu related to Surge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Surge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لبریزیجھوکاجيسے بھَڑَکتے شعلےلہرانابیخُودیپٹانبساطسرخوشیتیرناوشواسموجزنقوی احساساحترازغرقابیلبریز ہوناترسیل کرناظالمانہلہریں اٹھاناوجدانکھلناعیشتلون مزاجیہلکوراجھکولانوک دار لکڑیموج داررنگجل مئیچڑھنابہناغلط نا مناسبجھکولے لیناہیجانپھول جاناگل چھرےامنڈ آناپریشان خیالیترنگجھونکاامنگشورشلطفبےخودیبہا لے جاناخطر ناک طریقہبلورشوقروٹیاں لگناطوفانرو ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Surge
What are the meanings of Surge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Surge in Urdu are لہر - laehr, موج - mauj, ہلکورا - hilkora, جوش پر آنا - josh par aana, تموج - tamawwuj and امنڈنا - umandna. To understand how would you translate the word Surge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Surge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Surge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Surge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Surge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Surge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Surge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by surge?
Meanings of surge are لہر - laehr, موج - mauj, ہلکورا - hilkora, جوش پر آنا - josh par aana, تموج - tamawwuj and امنڈنا - umandna
Whats the definition of surge?
Definition of the surge are
- a large sea wave
- rise and move, as in waves or billows
- a sudden forceful flow
- a sudden or abrupt strong increase
- see one's performance improve
- rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- rise rapidly
- rise or move forward
What is the synonym of surge?
Synonym of word surge are ecstasy, freak, wave, enjoyment, waft, billow, crotchet, caprice, undulation, vagary
What are the idioms related to surge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word surge.
- Perpetual use of anything is given to no one and heir follows heir as wave succeeds on wave
What are the quotes with word surge?
Here are the quotes with the word surge in them
- For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes. — Chris Evans
- The words spoken by the leader of the free world can expand the frontiers of freedom or shrink them. When Ronald Reagan called on Gorbachev to 'tear down this wall,' a surge of confidence rose that would ultimately breach the bounds of the evil empire. — Mitt Romney