Rapture meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Rapture.
- (noun) : a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- (noun) : a state of elated bliss
Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living.
More words related to the meanings of Rapture
More words from Urdu related to Rapture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rapture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھبناتشننجہئیت کی تبدیلینشاطبیہوشیہلکورلرزشدمکتاگرفتاریبے حواسیزِندَگیہِيجانلہریں اٹھاناپلادرک ڈالناجوشعرضچُلزِيادہ حِسّاسبیوپارخاص مزاجلذتنقشہحوضکنقلآرزوہدیہمسرور کرناوارفتگیتوانائیجی چلناجلالاڑا لے جاناگھبرانادمکتاثرچِلّاناپرانعیشتابشتمازتتیز مزاجترنگمحل و وقوعشوق رکھناسوزشانہماکنشہطربحقیقت حال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rapture
What are the meanings of Rapture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rapture in Urdu are جوش - josh, طرب - tarab, لہر - laehr, حال - haal, جذبہ - jazbah, سرور - suruur, وارفتگی - waaraftahgi, وجدان - wijdaan, سرمستی - Sarmasti and وجد - wajd. To understand how would you translate the word Rapture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rapture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rapture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rapture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rapture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rapture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rapture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rapture?
Meanings of rapture are جوش - josh, طرب - tarab, لہر - laehr, حال - haal, جذبہ - jazbah, سرور - suruur, وارفتگی - waaraftahgi, وجدان - wijdaan, سرمستی - Sarmasti and وجد - wajd
Whats the definition of rapture?
Definition of the rapture are
- a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- a state of elated bliss
What is the synonym of rapture?
Synonym of word rapture are vim, mirth, waveworn, present tense, paroxysm, feeling, gladness, lehr, present, passion
What are the idioms related to rapture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rapture.
- Party spirited
- Perpetual use of anything is given to no one and heir follows heir as wave succeeds on wave
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Go hay wire
- Sheep and goats sheep eye
What are the quotes with word rapture?
Here are the quotes with the word rapture in them
- Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living. — Helen Keller
- There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar I love not Man the less, but Nature more. — George Byron
- Art and Religion are, then, two roads by which men escape from circumstance to ecstasy. Between aesthetic and religious rapture there is a family alliance. Art and Religion are means to similar states of mind. — Clive Bell