Relation meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Relation.
- (noun) : an act of narration
- (noun) : an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
- (noun) : (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups
- (noun) : (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurred at an earlier time
- (noun) : a person related by blood or marriage
- (noun) : sexual activity between individuals, especially the insertion of a man's penis into a woman's vagina until orgasm and ejaculation occur
More words related to the meanings of Relation
More words from Urdu related to Relation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Relation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Relation in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Relation
What are the meanings of Relation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Relation in Urdu are رشتہ - rishtah, ربط - rabt, لاگ - laag, عزیز داری - aaziiz daari, علاقہ - elaaqah, تعلق - taalluq, ناطہ - naatah and نسبت - nisbat. To understand how would you translate the word Relation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Relation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Relation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Relation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Relation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Relation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Relation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by relation?
Meanings of relation are رشتہ - rishtah, ربط - rabt, لاگ - laag, عزیز داری - aaziiz daari, علاقہ - elaaqah, تعلق - taalluq, ناطہ - naatah and نسبت - nisbat
Whats the definition of relation?
Definition of the relation are
- an act of narration
- an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
- (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups
- (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurred at an earlier time
- a person related by blood or marriage
- sexual activity between individuals, especially the insertion of a man's penis into a woman's vagina until orgasm and ejaculation occur
What is the synonym of relation?
Synonym of word relation are kindred, contact, antagonism, relationship, manor, appertain, state, logge, affinity, animosity
What are the idioms with the word relation?
Here are the idioms with the word relation in them.
- In relation to
- In relation to
- In relation to
What are the idioms related to relation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word relation.
- A rope of sand
- As for
- Cut the painter
- In out of touch
- Limb of the law
What are the quotes with word relation?
Here are the quotes with the word relation in them
- Hesitation increases in relation to risk in equal proportion to age. — Ernest Hemingway
- Saving faith is an immediate relation to Christ, accepting, receiving, resting upon Him alone, for justification, sanctification, and eternal life by virtue of God's grace. — Charles Spurgeon
- The business of art is to reveal the relation between man and his environment. — David Herbert Lawrence
- Design in art, is a recognition of the relation between various things, various elements in the creative flux. You can't invent a design. You recognize it, in the fourth dimension. That is, with your blood and your bones, as well as with your eyes. — David Herbert Lawrence