Traveling meanings in Urdu
Traveling meanings in Urdu is سفر Traveling in Urdu. More meanings of traveling, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Traveling.
- (noun) : the act of going from one place to another
I never felt totally, 100%, patriotically English... I'd seen a lot of the world by an early age - sort of spent a lot of time traveling around Lebanon and I'd seen Babylon, and Damascus, and all sorts of places in the Middle East by the time I was ten. Then we'd return to Ruslip in West London... Done a fair bit of traveling really.
More words related to the meanings of Traveling
More words from Urdu related to Traveling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Traveling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Traveling
What are the meanings of Traveling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Traveling in Urdu is سفر - safar. To understand how would you translate the word Traveling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Traveling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Traveling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Traveling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Traveling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Traveling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Traveling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by traveling?
Meaning of traveling is سفر - safar
Whats the definition of traveling?
Definition of the traveling are
- the act of going from one place to another
What is the synonym of traveling?
Synonym of word traveling are tour, went, trave, commutes, itinerates, trivets, journey, itinerating, trip, itineration
What are the idioms related to traveling?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word traveling.
- No road is long with good company
- A fool errand
- Good company on the road is the shortest cut
- Good people good folk
- If you tell every step you will make a long journey
What are the quotes with word traveling?
Here are the quotes with the word traveling in them
- I never felt totally, 100%, patriotically English... I'd seen a lot of the world by an early age - sort of spent a lot of time traveling around Lebanon and I'd seen Babylon, and Damascus, and all sorts of places in the Middle East by the time I was ten. Then we'd return to Ruslip in West London... Done a fair bit of traveling really. — Andy Serkis
- I'm a workaholic. Before long I'm traveling on my nervous energy alone. This is incredibly exhausting. — Eva Gabor
- It's necessary to start most work alone. But I'm tickled to death when I can pull somebody in or join someone, whether it's borrowing poetry or traveling with an associate. — Jenny Holzer
- My dad was working abroad, in Iraq, and he was a doctor. We used to go and visit him, in Baghdad, off and on. For the first ten years of my life, we used to go backwards and forwards to Baghdad, so that was quite amazing. I spent a lot of time traveling around the Middle East. — Andy Serkis