Journey meanings in Urdu
Journey meanings in Urdu are سیر سپاٹا, ایک دن کا کام, سفر کرنا, سیاحت, مسافرت, سفر, منزل, چلنا, مرحلہ, کوچ, دورہ, راہ Journey in Urdu. More meanings of journey, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Journey.
- (noun) : the act of traveling from one place to another
- (verb) : undertake a journey or trip
- (verb) : travel upon or across
I'm throwing myself back in because I like being married. I don't want to end this whole fabulous journey alone. I want someone by my side who I love and who loves me. I've finally found somebody who's up to the task of being my wife, because I'm very high maintenance.
Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.
More words related to the meanings of Journey
More words from Urdu related to Journey
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Journey meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقشتشریف لانامعین رفتار سے چلناحرکت کرناہرانایکساں کرناایک جگہ سے دُوسری جگہ جاناچالڈھبزمین پر پٹخناہٹا لے جاناراہپیدا کرناکھَینچناکھاناپھنداگزر گاہپورا کرناطفیلاندامراستہ دینامسافرنموعنایت کرنا ênaayatشارعاہیڑناچلاناسیلانیسادہ لوحگئقابوڈانواں ڈولسپاٹتھماناسیردشواریطرفدھکیلناگزارہمسطح کرناگُزر گاہضابطہگانٹھجہاز سے راستہنصب العیندخلاپجاناکھولنااترائیطعام خانہ ...
Idioms with the word Journey in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Journey
What are the meanings of Journey in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Journey in Urdu are راہ - raah, چلنا - chalna, سفر - safar, کوچ - kuuch, منزل - manzil, سیاحت - seyaahat, مرحلہ - marhalah, دورہ - daurah and سفر کرنا - safar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Journey in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Journey or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Journey synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Journey. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Journey in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Journey in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Journey with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by journey?
Meanings of journey are راہ - raah, چلنا - chalna, سفر - safar, کوچ - kuuch, منزل - manzil, سیاحت - seyaahat, مرحلہ - marhalah, دورہ - daurah and سفر کرنا - safar karna
Whats the definition of journey?
Definition of the journey are
- the act of traveling from one place to another
- undertake a journey or trip
- travel upon or across
What is the synonym of journey?
Synonym of word journey are progress, stoking, itinerated, route, trek, voyage, step, path, likewalk, itinerants
What are the idioms with the word journey?
Here are the idioms with the word journey in them.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
- From poverty to wealth is a troublesome journey but the way back is easy
- In a long journey weigh straws
- Let us sing on our journey as far as we go the way will be less tedious
- Let us sing on our journey as far as we go; the way will be less tedious
What are the idioms related to journey?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word journey.
- Marching orders
- Pad the hoof
- Another pair of shoes
- At press
- Do not leave the right path and you are safe
What are the quotes with word journey?
Here are the quotes with the word journey in them
- I'm throwing myself back in because I like being married. I don't want to end this whole fabulous journey alone. I want someone by my side who I love and who loves me. I've finally found somebody who's up to the task of being my wife, because I'm very high maintenance. — Neil Diamond
- Israel is no longer a people that dwells alone, and has to join the global journey toward peace, reconciliation and international cooperation. — Yitzhak Rabin
- Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals. — Holly Madison
- It's been such a deep and amazing journey for me, getting close to John Keats, and also I love Shelley and Byron. I mean, the thing about the Romantic poets is that they've got the epitaph of romantic posthumously. They all died really young, and Keats, the youngest of them all. — Jane Campion