Turn back meanings in Urdu
Turn back meanings in Urdu is پلٹنا Turn back in Urdu. More meanings of turn back, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Turn back Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Turn back.
- (verb) : hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
- (verb) : retrace one's course
- (verb) : turn inside out or upside down
- (verb) : go back to a previous state
- (verb) : force to go away; used both with concrete and metaphoric meanings
When a novel has 200,000 words, then it is possible for the reader to experience 200,000 delights, and to turn back to the first page of the book and experience them all over again, perhaps more intensely.
A whole lot of us believers, of all different religions, are ready to turn back the tide of madness by walking together, in both the dark and the light - in other words, through life - registering voters as we go, and keeping the faith.
More words from Urdu related to Turn back
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Turn back meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اوندھا دیناالگ ہوناپلٹنو مریدنو مذہباوندھا کرناواپس جاناگردش کرنابرعکس کہناپچھاڑناسونے جاناالٹاڈگاناپلٹاپیچھے ہٹناواپس دیناچکر کاٹنااُلٹنارُخ بدلنے کا عمل یا واقعہصلہرخ بدلناپھیرناماہیت بدلناالٹ دیناپیچھے مڑنامراجعتانکار کرناتبدیلی کرنالوٹناتنزلرَد کَرنامنقلبپچھاڑالگ کرنالوٹاختلاف کرناکسی دوسری چيز سے بدلناواپس آناپلٹاناپھرنانہیں کرنازیر و زبر کرناواپس لینانقصانبدلناتحویل کرناگونجناالٹاناپلٹ جاناجھٹالنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Turn back
What are the meanings of Turn back in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Turn back in Urdu is پلٹنا - palatna. To understand how would you translate the word Turn back in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Turn back or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Turn back synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Turn back. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Turn back in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Turn back in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Turn back with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by turn back?
Meaning of turn back is پلٹنا - palatna
Whats the definition of turn back?
Definition of the turn back are
- hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
- retrace one's course
- turn inside out or upside down
- go back to a previous state
- force to go away; used both with concrete and metaphoric meanings
What is the synonym of turn back?
Synonym of word turn back are flimps, overturn, recede, reverse, wend, unpluming, contradict, invert, return, topple
What are the idioms related to turn back?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word turn back.
- Turn about
- Turn the tables
What are the quotes with word turn back?
Here are the quotes with the word turn back in them
- When a novel has 200,000 words, then it is possible for the reader to experience 200,000 delights, and to turn back to the first page of the book and experience them all over again, perhaps more intensely. — Jane Smiley
- A whole lot of us believers, of all different religions, are ready to turn back the tide of madness by walking together, in both the dark and the light - in other words, through life - registering voters as we go, and keeping the faith. — Anne Lamott
- Before you give up hope, turn back and read the attacks that were made on Lincoln. — Bruce Barton
- We do not believe voters gave President Bush a mandate to turn back the clock decades on so many of our legal protections. — Ralph Neas