Revolve meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Revolve.
- (verb) : turn on or around an axis or a center
- (verb) : cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
- (verb) : move in an orbit
Light and funny has a more compelling quality when you're younger. But I haven't abandoned the genre: I love falling down I love Lucille Ball. It's just that a lot of those stories revolve around problems that I can't convincingly portray at this age.
More words related to the meanings of Revolve
More words from Urdu related to Revolve
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Revolve meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھومناتنزلچوری چھپےمشیپھیراگھماناڈگمگانابدل ڈالناتبدیل کرنابھٹکناگزرنااینٹھنلوٹناپھرتے پھرناپچھاڑڈلانادائرہگشتادھر ادھر پھرناپلٹنامزے سے آرام سے چلناپھر جاناسدھارنادفعہپیچے ہٹناکامیاب ہونابدلناگھمانالوٹگرداوری کرنابچے کی چالہرزہ گردی کرناقدم قدمتَردید کَرناگردش کرناگھُومناروپ یا شکل بدلنامڑنابہکنابھاڑامروڑناپلٹاناہورزیر و زبر کرناچالحلقہمٹرگشتچرخرد کرناالٹناپلٹ آنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Revolve
What are the meanings of Revolve in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Revolve in Urdu are پھرنا - phirna, گھومنا - ghuumna, پلٹنا - palatna, گردش کرنا - gardish karna and پلٹ جانا - palat jaana. To understand how would you translate the word Revolve in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Revolve or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Revolve synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Revolve. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Revolve in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Revolve in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Revolve with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by revolve?
Meanings of revolve are پھرنا - phirna, گھومنا - ghuumna, پلٹنا - palatna, گردش کرنا - gardish karna and پلٹ جانا - palat jaana
Whats the definition of revolve?
Definition of the revolve are
- turn on or around an axis or a center
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
- move in an orbit
What is the synonym of revolve?
Synonym of word revolve are rable, hang around, invert, purl, rouping, unplumbing, hover, wanderoo, prowls, churning
What are the idioms related to revolve?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word revolve.
- Turn about
- Better go back than go wrong
- Go in and out
- Turn the tables
- Knock about
What are the quotes with word revolve?
Here are the quotes with the word revolve in them
- Light and funny has a more compelling quality when you're younger. But I haven't abandoned the genre: I love falling down I love Lucille Ball. It's just that a lot of those stories revolve around problems that I can't convincingly portray at this age. — Julia Roberts
- Only love interests me, and I am only in contact with things that revolve around love. — Marc Chagall
- I was given baby doll toys myself, and they proved a stark reminder that my life was expected to revolve around childbearing - just as my mom's had before me, and her mom's had before her. — Beth Ditto