Weary meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Weary.
- (adjective satellite) : physically and mentally fatigued
- (verb) : exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- (verb) : lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit.
More words related to the meanings of Weary
More words from Urdu related to Weary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Weary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدنصیبسردتھکا ہاراناراضدبلاتجربہ کارشکستگی کی حالت میںمجھولکاہلیعلیلشومڈرپوکخراب ہوناجز بزبے کیفتھکا ہوابے طاقتشکایتخراب خستہسردیاُکتایا ہواخفاجمودمشکلمتنفرمضمحلآرام طلبیروگدکھیمریضبے ہمتناخلفبربادجھکا ہوانڈھالکسالاآزارشکستہ حالٹھنڈابگڑا ہواالگ الگخمیدہنفرت کرنے والاڈھیلبیکاری پنماندگیدم چڑھا ہواقے آمادہبزدلبے کار ...
Idioms with the word Weary in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Weary
What are the meanings of Weary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Weary in Urdu are خستہ حال - khastah haal, کسل - kasal, بے دم - bey dam, ماندہ - maandah, تھکا - thaka and بے زار - bey zaar. To understand how would you translate the word Weary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Weary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Weary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Weary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Weary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Weary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Weary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by weary?
Meanings of weary are خستہ حال - khastah haal, کسل - kasal, بے دم - bey dam, ماندہ - maandah, تھکا - thaka and بے زار - bey zaar
Whats the definition of weary?
Definition of the weary are
- physically and mentally fatigued
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
What is the synonym of weary?
Synonym of word weary are haggard, sickness, degenerate, laxity, dilapidated, indolence, tailless, idleness, powerless, illness
What are the idioms with the word weary?
Here are the idioms with the word weary in them.
- A witless head makes weary feet
- Do not be weary of doing good
- Fortune weary to carry one and the same man always
- Never be weary of doing good
What are the idioms related to weary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word weary.
- Jiggered up
- On one last legs
What are the quotes with word weary?
Here are the quotes with the word weary in them
- We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength. — Charles Stanley
- We should meet abuse by forbearance. Human nature is so constituted that if we take absolutely no notice of anger or abuse, the person indulging in it will soon weary of it and stop. — Mahatma Gandhi
- It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- Death is delightful. Death is dawn, The waking from a weary night Of fevers unto truth and light. — James Russell Lowell