Sickness meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sickness.
- (noun) : impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- (noun) : defectiveness or unsoundness
More words related to the meanings of Sickness
More words from Urdu related to Sickness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sickness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منحوساُکتاہٹالجھنملکسالاعالم گیر بیماریپیڑابے دلینَقصگول مالجتناپھس پھساہٹعلالتجالپیچیدگیتھکاوٹاسبھحرجاڑنیمردہ دلیمرحلہجرماندھیربے وقتیتپ جوئرگڑ بڑکم زوریکاہل پننڈھال پنشرمندگیمحنت مشقت کرناآفترگڑاجھمیلاعارضَہوبال جان ہوناچوکمرضزبوں حالیکَمزوریبے ترتیب کرناکام کرناسستیآلسعلامتگھبراہٹبہ دقتدُکھ دینالگنیشاخسانہ ...
Idioms with the word Sickness in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sickness
What are the meanings of Sickness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sickness in Urdu are روگ - rog, مرض - marz, بیماری - biimaari, کسل - kasal, خستگی - khastahgi and کسالا - kasaala. To understand how would you translate the word Sickness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sickness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sickness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sickness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sickness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sickness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sickness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sickness?
Meanings of sickness are روگ - rog, مرض - marz, بیماری - biimaari, کسل - kasal, خستگی - khastahgi and کسالا - kasaala
Whats the definition of sickness?
Definition of the sickness are
- impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- defectiveness or unsoundness
What is the synonym of sickness?
Synonym of word sickness are botheration, epilog, fever, idleness, bad habit, symptom, epidemic, illness, morbidity, malady
What are the idioms with the word sickness?
Here are the idioms with the word sickness in them.
- Health is not valued till sickness come
- In sickness the mind reflects upon itself
- Study sickness when you are evel
- The chamber of sickness is the temple of devotion
What are the idioms related to sickness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sickness.
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Grief is the canker of the heart
- A disease known is half cured
- He becomes more ill through remedies
- Pride is scarce ever cured
What are the quotes with word sickness?
Here are the quotes with the word sickness in them
- Old age and sickness bring out the essential characteristics of a man. — Felix Frankfurter
- To array a man's will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine. — Henry Ward Beecher
- We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being. — Deepak Chopra
- People think celebrities don't have to worry about human things like sickness and death and rent. It's like you've traveled to this Land of Celebrity, this other country. They want you to tell about what you saw. — David Duchovny