Degenerate meanings in Urdu
Degenerate meanings in Urdu are ناخلف, خستہ حال ہونا, خراب ہونا, خوار, نیچ, بگڑنا, خستہ حال, گھٹیا, بگڑا ہوا Degenerate in Urdu. More meanings of degenerate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Degenerate.
- (adjective satellite) : unrestrained by convention or morality
- (verb) : grow worse
- (noun) : a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
More words related to the meanings of Degenerate
More words from Urdu related to Degenerate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Degenerate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Degenerate
|Razzle dazzle||گھٹیا تفریح|
|Sharp practices||گھٹیا طریقے سے|
|Riff raff||گھٹیا یا بدمعاش قسم کا|
|Pull down||صحت خراب ہونا|
|Wear and tear||استعمال سے خراب ہونا|
What are the meanings of Degenerate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Degenerate in Urdu are نیچ - niich, گھٹیا - ghatiya, ناخلف - naa khalaf, خستہ حال - khastah haal, خراب ہونا - kharaab hona, بگڑنا - bigarna, بگڑا ہوا - bigra hu a and خوار - khwaar. To understand how would you translate the word Degenerate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Degenerate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Degenerate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Degenerate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Degenerate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Degenerate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Degenerate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by degenerate?
Meanings of degenerate are نیچ - niich, گھٹیا - ghatiya, ناخلف - naa khalaf, خستہ حال - khastah haal, خراب ہونا - kharaab hona, بگڑنا - bigarna, بگڑا ہوا - bigra hu a and خوار - khwaar
Whats the definition of degenerate?
Definition of the degenerate are
- unrestrained by convention or morality
- grow worse
- a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
What is the synonym of degenerate?
Synonym of word degenerate are reprobate, cheesy, clum, undutiful, jiggered, clodpated, jugulates, huckster, cheap, arrosion
What are the idioms related to degenerate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word degenerate.
- Out of joint
- It is a sweet sorrow to bury an outrageous wife
- Pro and con
- The corruption of the best is the worst of corruptions
- Everywhere the poor man is despised
What are the quotes with word degenerate?
Here are the quotes with the word degenerate in them
- It is not the young people that degenerate they are not spoiled till those of mature age are already sunk into corruption. — Charles de Montesquieu
- I like computers. I like the Internet. It's a tool that can be used. But don't be misled into thinking that these technologies are anything other than aspects of a degenerate economic system. — Jerry Brown
- Fear is proof of a degenerate mind. — Virgil
- Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work. — Peter Drucker