Withdraw meanings in Urdu
Withdraw meanings in Urdu are واپس ہونا, کھينچ لينا, ہَٹا لينا, واپِس لے لينا, پیچھے ہٹنا, دست بردار ہونا, الگ ہونا, ہٹنا Withdraw in Urdu. More meanings of withdraw, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Withdraw.
- (verb) : release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles
- (verb) : remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
- (verb) : keep away from others
- (verb) : take back what one has said
- (verb) : pull back or move away or backward
- (verb) : withdraw from active participation
- (verb) : retire gracefully
- (verb) : break from a meeting or gathering
- (verb) : lose interest
- (verb) : cause to be returned
- (verb) : make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
- (verb) : remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
When I was working, and when I was making substantial amounts of money, I always filed and paid my taxes. This only stopped, when it was necessary to withdraw from society, in order to guarantee the safety and well-being of myself and my family.
More words related to the meanings of Withdraw
More words from Urdu related to Withdraw
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Withdraw meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدلناچھوڑناالگ کرنافرصتدھکیلناایک ہوناچکانادوسری طرح کا ہونالا دعویٰ ہوناروش بدلناچھٹیپشت دکھاناہٹاناجنبش دیناڈگناعليحدَہ ہونامتباین ہوناپھرناتیاگناسونے جاناوداع ہوناہلچل میں ہونامخلوط ہوناادا کرناقَطع تَعلُق کَرنامکرنازنجیر ڈھیلی کرناروانگیپچھلے پاؤں پھرناسرکاناچال چلنااختلاف یا تفاوت رکھنابے میل ہونابدل جاناجہاز میں سب سے آگے کا پالچال واپس لیناکہیں سے دور جانااقدامپیچھے ہٹناچلا جاناپھیرنالاتعلّقی ظاہر کرناپلٹناآگیاہٹ جاناجنبشاٹھا کر لے جانافرق رکھنامتشابہ نہ ہوناطرف بدلنا ...
Idioms with the word Withdraw in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Withdraw
What are the meanings of Withdraw in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Withdraw in Urdu are پیچھے ہٹنا - piichhey hatna, الگ ہونا - alag hona, ہٹنا - hatna and دست بردار ہونا - dast bardaar hona. To understand how would you translate the word Withdraw in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Withdraw or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Withdraw synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Withdraw. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Withdraw in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Withdraw in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Withdraw with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by withdraw?
Meanings of withdraw are پیچھے ہٹنا - piichhey hatna, الگ ہونا - alag hona, ہٹنا - hatna and دست بردار ہونا - dast bardaar hona
Whats the definition of withdraw?
Definition of the withdraw are
- release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles
- remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
- keep away from others
- take back what one has said
- pull back or move away or backward
- withdraw from active participation
- retire gracefully
- break from a meeting or gathering
- lose interest
- cause to be returned
- make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
What is the synonym of withdraw?
Synonym of word withdraw are retrograding, roll back, retracing, leave, retrocede, retraced, disagree, retrograded, retreat, retoured
What are the idioms with the word withdraw?
Here are the idioms with the word withdraw in them.
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
What are the idioms related to withdraw?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word withdraw.
- One must draw back in order to leap better
- Turn aside
What are the quotes with word withdraw?
Here are the quotes with the word withdraw in them
- We are equally glad and surprised at Winston's return to office. It shows that he was built for success that he should have declined to withdraw and sulk over a superficial failure. — Shane Leslie
- When I was working, and when I was making substantial amounts of money, I always filed and paid my taxes. This only stopped, when it was necessary to withdraw from society, in order to guarantee the safety and well-being of myself and my family. — Lauryn Hill
- To withdraw is not to run away, and to stay is no wise action, when there's more reason to fear than to hope. — Miguel de Cervantes
- Don't kid yourself. President Obama's decision to withdraw 33,000 troops from Afghanistan before he stands for reelection is not driven by the United States' 'position of strength' in the war zone as much as it is by grim economic and political realities at home. — Ron Fournier