Quit meanings in Urdu
Quit meanings in Urdu are چکانا, بری, چھوڑنا, بری کرنا, رخصت ہونا, کنارہ کش ھونا, رُخصَت ھونا, دستبردار ھو جانا, چلا جانا, فارغ, دست بردار ہونا, ادا کرنا, ترک کرنا, چھوڑ دینا Quit in Urdu. More meanings of quit, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Quit.
- (verb) : go away or leave
- (verb) : put an end to a state or an activity
- (verb) : give up or retire from a position
- (verb) : turn away from; give up
- (verb) : give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
I realised the bohemian life was not for me. I would look around at my friends, living like starving artists, and wonder, 'Where's the art?' They weren't doing anything. And there was so much interesting stuff to do, so much fun to be had... maybe I could even quit renting.
More words related to the meanings of Quit
More words from Urdu related to Quit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نکلنامکملپڑھناآزاد کرنانتیجہبجاوری کرناٹھیرنانکالناروکناادنیٰراضیاختتام کو پہنچانادنیاویسبکدوش کرنابچاناہٹ جاناکر دینامفتکھولنااپنا کہنے سے انکار کرناہتھیار ڈالناتنخواہ دیناادا کرنافاترلا ابالی پنترک کر دینابالائے طاق رکھناکھائیپرسیکھنالاابالی پنپیدا کرناکہناآواز نکالنافالتوخرچ میں لاناپروانگیذليلپھل دیناسماپت کرناڈٹ جاناانڈیلناہونے دینااندوختہبیاباندر گزر کرنالاوارثدعویٰ چھوڑناکھانادینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Quit
What are the meanings of Quit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quit in Urdu are ترک کرنا - tark karna, چھوڑنا - chhorna, بری کرنا - bari karna, ادا کرنا - ada karna, بری - buri, فارغ - faarigh, چھوڑ دینا - chhor deyna, چکانا - chukaana, دست بردار ہونا - dast bardaar hona and چلا جانا - chala jaana. To understand how would you translate the word Quit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quit?
Meanings of quit are ترک کرنا - tark karna, چھوڑنا - chhorna, بری کرنا - bari karna, ادا کرنا - ada karna, بری - buri, فارغ - faarigh, چھوڑ دینا - chhor deyna, چکانا - chukaana, دست بردار ہونا - dast bardaar hona and چلا جانا - chala jaana
Whats the definition of quit?
Definition of the quit are
- go away or leave
- put an end to a state or an activity
- give up or retire from a position
- turn away from; give up
- give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
What is the synonym of quit?
Synonym of word quit are abacination, relinquish, abandon, acquiting, enact, brie, abdicating, omit, discharged, forgive
What are the idioms with the word quit?
Here are the idioms with the word quit in them.
- To quit oneself wall
What are the idioms related to quit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quit.
- Scot free
- At the worst
- Go to grass
- Leave in the lurch
- Old friends should not be deserted for new ones
What are the quotes with word quit?
Here are the quotes with the word quit in them
- People quit on jobs. They quit on marriages. They quit on school. There's an immediacy of this day and age that doesn't lend itself to being committed to anything. — Emily Blunt
- I quit college. I was studying architecture for about a year. — Barry Mann
- I realised the bohemian life was not for me. I would look around at my friends, living like starving artists, and wonder, 'Where's the art?' They weren't doing anything. And there was so much interesting stuff to do, so much fun to be had... maybe I could even quit renting. — P. J. O'Rourke
- When you retire, it's a place in life, a part of the journey. You just don't quit work you develop an attitude where you can do what you please. — Tom T. Hall