qubbah - قببہ meanings in English
qubbah - قببہ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word qubbah - قببہ.
- (noun) : the act of jumping over an obstacle
- (verb) : jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- (noun) : an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- (noun) : a burial chamber (usually underground)
- (noun) : a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- (verb) : bound vigorously
- (noun) : informal terms for a human head
- (noun) : a stadium that has a roof
- (noun) : a hemispherical roof
- (noun) : a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
More words related to the meanings of qubbah - قببہ
More words from English related to qubbah - قببہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word qubbah - قببہ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of qubbah - قببہ in English?
Meanings of the word qubbah - قببہ in English are vault and dome. To understand how would you translate the word qubbah - قببہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to qubbah - قببہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered qubbah - قببہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word qubbah - قببہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use qubbah - قببہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say qubbah - قببہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of qubbah - قببہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by قببہ?
Meanings of قببہ are vault and dome
Whats the definition of قببہ?
Definition of the قببہ are
- the act of jumping over an obstacle
- jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- a burial chamber (usually underground)
- a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- bound vigorously
- informal terms for a human head
- a stadium that has a roof
- a hemispherical roof
- a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
What is the synonym of قببہ?
Synonym of word قببہ are قوس, محراب, جست, کودنا, قبہ, پھلانگنا, چھلانگ, جست لگانا, گمبز, محراب یا گمبز بنانا