Rampant meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Rampant.
- (adjective satellite) : unrestrained and violent
- (adjective satellite) : (of a plant) having a lush and unchecked growth
- (adjective satellite) : rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile
More words related to the meanings of Rampant
More words from Urdu related to Rampant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rampant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذلیلسکتہان آگیا کاریمخبوطہلکے نشے میںپئے ہوئےشدیدزمین دوز تہہ خانہچٹ پٹامحرابسرد مہربے لگاؤنہایت زبوںسفاکانہشوخصاف گوبے دھیانبے روک ٹوکبالامُحَبَّت سے مُتعلِقشرابیغوغائیمحراب یا گمبز بناناسوزاںکمانچہعادتاً شرابیاناپ شناپحیوانیچورکارہیبت ناکبد کاربےخودبے لگامنڈھالجستمدھوششرمناککمان بنانابے حسابکمرنشہ آور چیزبدکاربلوے کابے خبرفحشبے لاگمتمردمطلق العنانپاگل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rampant
What are the meanings of Rampant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rampant in Urdu are مست - mast, بے لگام - bey lagaam, محراب - mehraab, وحشیانہ - waeh shiyaanah and بے روک ٹوک - bey rok tok. To understand how would you translate the word Rampant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rampant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rampant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rampant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rampant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rampant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rampant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rampant?
Meanings of rampant are مست - mast, بے لگام - bey lagaam, محراب - mehraab, وحشیانہ - waeh shiyaanah and بے روک ٹوک - bey rok tok
Whats the definition of rampant?
Definition of the rampant are
- unrestrained and violent
- (of a plant) having a lush and unchecked growth
- rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile
What is the synonym of rampant?
Synonym of word rampant are mad, loose cannon, curdless, unstinting, drunk, lecherous, mihrab, unbrokenly, lascivious, irrestrainable
What are the idioms related to rampant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rampant.
- Prosperity lets go the bridle
- Throw a fit
- Take things as you find them
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
What are the quotes with word rampant?
Here are the quotes with the word rampant in them
- Public office is supposed to be a public trust. This is a clear sign of the rampant corruption at the highest levels of the Republican leadership. — Bob Etheridge
- But the imposition of morality onto science, - where it does not belong - has become rampant in recent years. — Bill Condon