marhaba - مرحبا meanings in English
marhaba - مرحبا Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word marhaba - مرحبا.
- (noun) : a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together
- (noun) : a cry of approval as from an audience at the end of great performance
- (noun) : a murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed
- (verb) : applaud with shouts of bravo' or brava'
- (noun) : a victory cheer
More words related to the meanings of marhaba - مرحبا
More words from English related to marhaba - مرحبا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word marhaba - مرحبا meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of marhaba - مرحبا
What are the meanings of marhaba - مرحبا in English?
Meanings of the word marhaba - مرحبا in English are applause, bravo and hooray. To understand how would you translate the word marhaba - مرحبا in English, you can take help from words closely related to marhaba - مرحبا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered marhaba - مرحبا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word marhaba - مرحبا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use marhaba - مرحبا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say marhaba - مرحبا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of marhaba - مرحبا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مرحبا?
Meanings of مرحبا are applause, bravo and hooray
Whats the definition of مرحبا?
Definition of the مرحبا are
- a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together
- a cry of approval as from an audience at the end of great performance
- a murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed
- applaud with shouts of bravo' or brava'
- a victory cheer
What is the synonym of مرحبا?
Synonym of word مرحبا are تعریف, استوتی, واہ واہ, آفریں, مرحبا, ستایش, با آوازِ بُلَند سَتائش, توصيف, تَعريف, آفرين پُر زور تَحسين
What are the idioms related to مرحبا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مرحبا.
- Applause is the beginning of abuse