Appreciation meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Appreciation.
- (noun) : an increase in price or value
- (noun) : understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- (noun) : an expression of gratitude
- (noun) : a favorable judgment
- (noun) : delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
It's really interesting with art-movies too, but art especially - to see how your attitude toward artists and works and your level of appreciation of them is always shifting and changing over the years.
More words related to the meanings of Appreciation
More words from Urdu related to Appreciation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Appreciation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آبروافتخارچڑھاناساتھ دینابستارجانچنایاوریستایشدرجہعظمت حرمتباتبہاپوچذریبباور کرنامانپناہ پشتیشرفبوجھوَصفخاطرمول ٹھہرانااہمیتانجاملائق بنناتعظیمنیک آدمیزیادہ اہم ہوناآبناموسثناپرورش کرناقد وقامتآنکناپاس داریتوصيفنوبتکبریاشہرتبھروسہ کرناستکارپشت پناہیرفعترتبہحَمد و ثَنامہربانیتعریفمالیتبھاری پنقدر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Appreciation
What are the meanings of Appreciation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Appreciation in Urdu are قدر - qadr, قدر دانی - qadr daani, قدردانی - Qadar dani and شاباشی - shaabaashi. To understand how would you translate the word Appreciation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Appreciation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Appreciation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Appreciation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Appreciation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Appreciation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Appreciation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by appreciation?
Meanings of appreciation are قدر - qadr, قدر دانی - qadr daani, قدردانی - Qadar dani and شاباشی - shaabaashi
Whats the definition of appreciation?
Definition of the appreciation are
- an increase in price or value
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- an expression of gratitude
- a favorable judgment
- delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
What is the synonym of appreciation?
Synonym of word appreciation are honour, valorizes, consequence, worth, consequences, valence, patronage, quantity, apprehensibiity, modulus
What are the idioms related to appreciation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word appreciation.
- Adversity makes a man wise not rich
- Better be born lucky than wise
- A bad neighbour is as great evil as a good neighbour is an advantage
- A constant guest is never welcome
- A man is known after his death
What are the quotes with word appreciation?
Here are the quotes with the word appreciation in them
- It's really interesting with art-movies too, but art especially - to see how your attitude toward artists and works and your level of appreciation of them is always shifting and changing over the years. — Richard Hell
- When everything else physical and mental seems to diminish, the appreciation of beauty is on the increase. — Bernard Berenson
- Don't get me wrong, I admire elegance and have an appreciation of the finer things in life. But to me, beauty lies in simplicity. — Mark Hyman
- A painstaking course in qualitative and quantitative analysis by John Wing gave me an appreciation of the need for, and beauty of, accurate measurement. — Paul D. Boyer