Explanation meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Explanation.
- (noun) : a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.
- (noun) : thought that makes something comprehensible
- (noun) : the act of explaining; making something plain or intelligible
Design can never be an ultimate explanation for anything. It can only be a proximate explanation. A plane or a car is explained by a designer but that's because the designer himself, the engineer, is explained by natural selection.
More words related to the meanings of Explanation
More words from Urdu related to Explanation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Explanation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جوڑثناخوانی کرناروشنمغائرتمقولہعرضپیداثناستائشطرحخراج تحسینکتاب لغتمُکالمَہبھاؤ لگاناخطابداد دیناصورت حالتِحریری مَقالہچھنٹاؤصريحاقرارلتاڑناشیشہ ساجلالآفریںالزامصفائفخراستحساننقلاعلاناجاگریاعترافنمایش کرناخیال کرناسَتائِشحساباِقتباسمعلومتشریحعمل توثیقاعلان نامہنمایاںشانشاباشیکچا چٹھادکھاوافہرست الفاظمضمونقیمت چڑھانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Explanation
What are the meanings of Explanation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Explanation in Urdu are تعریف - tariif, توضیح - tauziih, شرح - sharh, بیان - bayaan, وضاحت - wazaahat and انشراح - inshiraah. To understand how would you translate the word Explanation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Explanation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Explanation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Explanation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Explanation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Explanation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Explanation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by explanation?
Meanings of explanation are تعریف - tariif, توضیح - tauziih, شرح - sharh, بیان - bayaan, وضاحت - wazaahat and انشراح - inshiraah
Whats the definition of explanation?
Definition of the explanation are
- a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.
- thought that makes something comprehensible
- the act of explaining; making something plain or intelligible
What is the synonym of explanation?
Synonym of word explanation are appliment, display, compliment, commentary, dissertation, appliqued, descriptivism, speech, admirance, specificalness
What are the idioms related to explanation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word explanation.
- Recollected terms
- Set forth the praises of your friends rather than your own
- We usually praise only that we may be praised
- God truth
- Gods truth
What are the quotes with word explanation?
Here are the quotes with the word explanation in them
- Design can never be an ultimate explanation for anything. It can only be a proximate explanation. A plane or a car is explained by a designer but that's because the designer himself, the engineer, is explained by natural selection. — Richard Dawkins
- Myth is an attempt to narrate a whole human experience, of which the purpose is too deep, going too deep in the blood and soul, for mental explanation or description. — David Herbert Lawrence
- I think you can have 10,000 explanations for failure, but no good explanation for success. — Paulo Coelho
- The clearest explanation for the failure of any marriage is that the two people are incompatible that is, that one is male and the other female. — Anna Quindlen