Admiration meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Admiration.
- (noun) : a favorable judgment
- (noun) : a feeling of delighted approval and liking
This year, as we celebrate the 230th anniversary of America's independence, please remember the symbols that are sacred to this country. Fly Old Glory high and show your respect and admiration for this great nation and the values we hold dear.
We were probably the last people in the country to get a VCR and we didn't have cable. There wasn't any admiration of glamour, no, 'I want to look like them or have that lifestyle', because everyone in my town had the same lifestyle. So I didn't think, 'Ooh, a movie star's birthday!' I just thought, 'What?'
More words related to the meanings of Admiration
More words from Urdu related to Admiration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Admiration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خوش ہوناعجیب و غریب چیزمرحباتَحسِينچیلوتحیر میں غرقمدحسنانامحیرت زدہ ہوناصفتپسندفکرکورنشانسبزرگیشادمانی کرنااعجوبہبا آوازِ بُلَند سَتائشسراہناشاہ آلواستواریتکبیرحد بندیشکریہاچرجآفرِيںرضاحیرانینیک خواہشاتدل لگیعزتاجالاعجوبہتَعريفثناخوانی کرناخوبانیاستقامتدھاکطرحتعجباستوتیسَتائِشپسندیدگیحيرَت ميں ہوناتحسین آمیزلاگحمدآب و رنگگانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Admiration
What are the meanings of Admiration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Admiration in Urdu are تعجب - taajjub, تعریف - tariif, ستائش - sataa ish, گرویدگی - girwiidgi and مدح - madah. To understand how would you translate the word Admiration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Admiration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Admiration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Admiration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Admiration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Admiration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Admiration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by admiration?
Meanings of admiration are تعجب - taajjub, تعریف - tariif, ستائش - sataa ish, گرویدگی - girwiidgi and مدح - madah
Whats the definition of admiration?
Definition of the admiration are
- a favorable judgment
- a feeling of delighted approval and liking
What is the synonym of admiration?
Synonym of word admiration are wondering, laudation, apricates, admiringly, wonder, definement, apricated, admirability, astonishment, defiances
What are the idioms related to admiration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word admiration.
- Set forth the praises of your friends rather than your own
- We usually praise only that we may be praised
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- All things done magnificiently be the rich
- Allowance is to be made for him who first attempts a thing
What are the quotes with word admiration?
Here are the quotes with the word admiration in them
- This year, as we celebrate the 230th anniversary of America's independence, please remember the symbols that are sacred to this country. Fly Old Glory high and show your respect and admiration for this great nation and the values we hold dear. — Kenny Marchant
- I acquired an admiration for Japanese culture, art, and architecture, and learned of the existence of the game of GO, which I still play. — Philip Warren Anderson
- We were probably the last people in the country to get a VCR and we didn't have cable. There wasn't any admiration of glamour, no, 'I want to look like them or have that lifestyle', because everyone in my town had the same lifestyle. So I didn't think, 'Ooh, a movie star's birthday!' I just thought, 'What?' — Christina Hendricks
- And as a child I was filled with passionate admiration for acts of civic courage I had seen performed by an elderly military doctor, who was a friend of my family. — Rene Cassin