Compliment meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Compliment.
- (verb) : say something to someone that expresses praise
- (noun) : a remark (or act) expressing praise and admiration
- (verb) : express respect or esteem for
The private citizen, beset by partisan appeals for the loan of his Public Opinion, will soon see, perhaps, that these appeals are not a compliment to his intelligence, but an imposition on his good nature and an insult to his sense of evidence.
More words related to the meanings of Compliment
More words from Urdu related to Compliment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compliment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
داد دینارسمسیقلثناخوانی کرناتکلفاستقبالفروغجلا دینااحترامآفرين پُر زور تَحسينتوصیفسَتائِشقاعدہشرحثنانامسلامواہ واہنمسکارتعریف کرناتقریبخراج تحسینگرویدگیجلالپکارنافخرنکھارنااطاعتدادپرنامچیلووَصفادب قاعدہانشراحشانرگڑناتسلیماتمرحباپسندصفتآدابکارنششہرتاولہبہارحلف وفاداریاظہار وفاداریشاہ آلوحَمد و ثَناآداب مجلس یا صحبت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Compliment
What are the meanings of Compliment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compliment in Urdu are تعریف - tariif, آداب - aadaab, سلام - salaam, خراج تحسین - khiraaj e taehsiin and کورنش - kornish. To understand how would you translate the word Compliment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compliment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compliment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compliment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compliment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compliment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compliment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compliment?
Meanings of compliment are تعریف - tariif, آداب - aadaab, سلام - salaam, خراج تحسین - khiraaj e taehsiin and کورنش - kornish
Whats the definition of compliment?
Definition of the compliment are
- say something to someone that expresses praise
- a remark (or act) expressing praise and admiration
- express respect or esteem for
What is the synonym of compliment?
Synonym of word compliment are apprecation, description, etiquette, commendam, salaamed, appliment, tributariness, definition, conventions, appliqued
What are the idioms related to compliment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word compliment.
- Do the honours
- Set forth the praises of your friends rather than your own
- We usually praise only that we may be praised
- Jack in office is a great man
- Put your hand quickly to your hat and slowly to your purse
What are the quotes with word compliment?
Here are the quotes with the word compliment in them
- Candor is a compliment it implies equality. It's how true friends talk. — Peggy Noonan
- A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil. — Victor Hugo
- The private citizen, beset by partisan appeals for the loan of his Public Opinion, will soon see, perhaps, that these appeals are not a compliment to his intelligence, but an imposition on his good nature and an insult to his sense of evidence. — Walter Lippmann
- I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure - that is all that agnosticism means. — Clarence Darrow