Appreciated meanings in Urdu
Appreciated meanings in Urdu is تعریف Appreciated in Urdu. More meanings of appreciated, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Appreciated.
- (adjective satellite) : fully understood or grasped
It's wonderful to be appreciated for being quirky, and to see Zooey Deschanel and the quirky, indie film types get mainstream play is amazing for women, because women are much more complicated than what we've see on TV in the past.
More words related to the meanings of Appreciated
More words from Urdu related to Appreciated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Appreciated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Appreciated
What are the meanings of Appreciated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Appreciated in Urdu is تعریف - tariif. To understand how would you translate the word Appreciated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Appreciated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Appreciated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Appreciated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Appreciated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Appreciated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Appreciated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by appreciated?
Meaning of appreciated is تعریف - tariif
Whats the definition of appreciated?
Definition of the appreciated are
- fully understood or grasped
What is the synonym of appreciated?
Synonym of word appreciated are defiances, praecoces, admiration, acclaimer, explanation, definitiveness, appreciably, aprication, acclaims, commendams
What are the idioms related to appreciated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word appreciated.
- Set forth the praises of your friends rather than your own
- We usually praise only that we may be praised
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- All things done magnificiently be the rich
- Allowance is to be made for him who first attempts a thing
What are the quotes with word appreciated?
Here are the quotes with the word appreciated in them
- It's wonderful to be appreciated for being quirky, and to see Zooey Deschanel and the quirky, indie film types get mainstream play is amazing for women, because women are much more complicated than what we've see on TV in the past. — Mayim Bialik
- I can't satisfy myself with just trying to tie all of my imagination into music, especially when music is not appreciated as an art form as much as it used to be. — Marilyn Manson
- There is an abiding beauty which may be appreciated by those who will see things as they are and who will ask for no reward except to see. — Vera Brittain
- If you think of what food is, it's the energy we use to do our daily work. I want people to know about the USDA. This is a very important department. It's not fully appreciated as such. — Tom Vilsack